Sunwoo

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

I know, and I would've picked her.

But I need the early muscle.

Now, seeing that an unspoken challenge here is too minimize healing early on, inb4 Kent, raven and Oswin go.

I already think you guys are making too big of a deal with this healing thing and fretting about picking tanky units. I got through chapters 11-15 using only Hector, Eliwood, Marcus, Matthew, and Guy. And even then, I rarely used Marcus because I didn't want him to steal too much EXP from my other lower-leveled units. And then I had Lyn, who is made of toilet paper in chapter 16, and didn't get another unit until Fiora in chapter 19.

Exp stealing as an argument. :facepalm: really?

Roflmao.

That was in an exp gimmick draft. In a normal one, Marcus is like Seth. Rush through, burn through silver lance. Bosskill, someone else ferries hector. Rinse-repeat.

I'm going to let someone else explain Marcus's godliness.

Exp stealing as an argument. :facepalm: really?

Roflmao.

That was in an exp gimmick draft. In a normal one, Marcus is like Seth. Rush through, burn through silver lance. Bosskill, someone else ferries hector. Rinse-repeat.

I'm going to let someone else explain Marcus's godliness.

Insane, this was the EXP draft. :P: In earlygame, it's true. I used him as much as I could after everyone else had caught up to him afterwards.

Haha.

In earlygame, barring Marcus or blessed Lowen/Oswin/Dorcas/Flo/Sain/Kent, the only offensive ORKOing machines are LHM crested Sain/Kent.

Oh yeah, and not having to spam hand axes forever to get silver axes. That too!

Haha.

In earlygame, barring Marcus or blessed Lowen/Oswin/Dorcas/Flo/Sain/Kent, the only offensive ORKOing machines are LHM crested Sain/Kent.

Oh yeah, and not having to spam hand axes forever to get silver axes. That too!

Yep. I know that Marcus is good for LTC and efficiency. But in an experience draft, you don't want to overuse him too much, otherwise your other units may end up falling behind. I barely got my non-20/20 units there in the final chapter, and Nils didn't even hit 20. (Things wanted to suicide on Marcus in chapter 31, though, because he had much less speed than everyone else on my team.)

Do what I did recently and draft almost all prepromotes! :P:

Actually, if you have him rescue Hector, and he'll be at 5 speed.

Won't get doubled by earlygame scrubs, and leaves enemies with a sliver of HP.

Eclipse's RNG has this habit of leaving enemies with a sliver of HP.

Also, if you want to see Marcus really kill shit, give him speedwings, and let him use braves for lategame

Well, I left a message on his board and he was on yesterday. I'll ask him to send me a PM with his picks in order so if he's not going to be on for a while I can at least move the thread along.

RnG it for him or draft a unit for him yourself, being the impartial bystander that you are, Boron.

Okay ... I used the RNG to pick two units for him. Unless Rapier gets on and changes his picks before PKL's next pick, his two units are Guy and Nino.