You think your life sucks?

Life

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him, Crash, NinjaMonkey... Essentially, anyone I feel that doesn't deserve a place on this earth. Sadly, that's a good a portion of this community which doesn't say great things about the status of this site.

Wait, attempting to back up facts with an opinion? Sounds awfully :/ to me.

Him, Crash, NinjaMonkey... Essentially, anyone I feel that doesn't deserve a place on this earth. Sadly, that's a good portion of this community which doesn't say great things about the status of this site.

It's called autism/asperger's/ADD/ADHD and they can't help it =/

It's called autism/asperger's/ADD/ADHD and they can't help it =/

Mental problems don't excuse idiocy and ignorance.

I've got ADHD and you don't see me using it as an excuse ;/

Edited by seph1212

Aww, butthurt? Get over it.

Oh, I understand. You included yourself in that "anyone you don't feel deserves a place on this earth" thing you mentioned earlier.

Makes sense when you think about it. Some people backlash at the general public simply because they want to run with the "so-called" bandwagon of rebellion.

And before you think again "oh he's just butthurt about what I said" again, consider this. Not everyone cares that much about your pissy attitude towards life. I really don't care about competing lifestyles with one another. You make your bed, you sleep in it.

Sounds like you are the butthurt one, but I won't ask you to get over it at the snap of a finger. Seems like it would take a while before you could anyway, but maybe I'm wrong.

Edited by Elieson

Him, Crash, NinjaMonkey... Essentially, anyone I feel that doesn't deserve a place on this earth. Sadly, that's a good portion of this community which doesn't say great things about the status of this site.

It's the world man, dumbasses run freely with no remorse!

Mental problems don't excuse idiocy and ignorance.

I've got ADHD and you don't see me using it as an excuse ;/

Second'd, even though I'm lucky enough not to have a mental disorder(For lack of a better word) it's rare to see people use that as a reason to act like a dumbass.

For example, I have a friend who's dad is a crazy alcoholic, parents split and he's been kicked out of both houses simultaneously, and has bi-polar disorder/ADD, NEVER uses any of that as an excuse.

Second'd, even though I'm lucky enough not to have a mental disorder(For lack of a better word) it's rare to see people use that as a reason to act like a dumbass.

Worst thing is that most of the people who self-diagnose themselves with autistic spectrum functionality problems are actually just neurotypical.

Worst thing is that most of the people who self-diagnose themselves with autistic spectrum functionality problems are actually just neurotypical.

This is sadly correct, seen it a lot.

While we're on the subject, does anyone get pissed off at people who say they have OCD? If you had OCD you'd be a hell of a lot worse. It's not a funny joke and you don't fucking have it.

This is sadly correct, seen it a lot.

While we're on the subject, does anyone get pissed off at people who say they have OCD? If you had OCD you'd be a hell of a lot worse. It's not a funny joke and you don't fucking have it.

OCD has unfortunately become some sort of figure of speech. "I went OCD and organized all the playing cards" and the such. I really don't think it's proper to use an actual mental issue/disorder/disease(though in my own terms the combination of words that is mental disease doesn't exist) to describe what you do when you're bored.

Sorry. I had my post ready to post, but it didn't send, so I clicked it again, and found out I was awfully late.

Oh, I understand. You included yourself in that "anyone you don't feel deserves a place on this earth" thing you mentioned earlier.

Makes sense when you think about it. Some people backlash at the general public simply because they want to run with the "so-called" bandwagon of rebellion.

And before you think again "oh he's just butthurt about what I said" again, consider this. Not everyone cares that much about your pissy attitude towards life. I really don't care about competing lifestyles with one another. You make your bed, you sleep in it.

Sounds like you are the butthurt one, but I won't ask you to get over it at the snap of a finger. Seems like it would take a while before you could anyway, but maybe I'm wrong.

Well, SOMEONE here is out of touch with reality.

Well, SOMEONE here is out of touch with reality.

Please, elaborate. I'm in the mood for a good story. I'll go pop some popcorn or something while you come up with it.

OCD has unfortunately become some sort of figure of speech. "I went OCD and organized all the playing cards" and the such. I really don't think it's proper to use an actual mental issue/disorder/disease(though in my own terms the combination of words that is mental disease doesn't exist) to describe what you do when you're bored.

Same people who can't stand hearing the word retarded. Worse to me to call yourself OCD than someone else retarded.

I'm glad somebody-else realises that these things aren't nearly as binary as they're made out to be.