Training Mafia - Game Over

Kay

Fair enough. I question why Kay would put in a Rolecop instead of a Cop despite not putting Rolecop on the list, but... scum has no reason to initiate a 1 v 1 trade, as those naturally benifit town, especially in a game with a presumable 2 scum, where one scum dying means that their buddy has to solo the rest of the game.  

##Unvote

##Vote Camtech

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth, though, I don't think Camtech's ED1 seemed blatantly scummy like eclipse said. From my experience, D1 No Lynch suggestions typically tend to come from overly cautious / paranoid newbtownies who don't understand how the game works in NOC, not scum. Is this different in OC? vOv

Paperblade and Camtech have been lynched. Their role was:

You are Stella Baldwin, the Interceptor.

To fix a large problem, you need to purge some things that aren't all bad. Like people. Modern society is the problem - people doing whatever they like to the environment, taking advantage of each other, thinking only about themselves - and to do something about it, sacrifices must be made.

You can't fix everything yet, but the least you can do is show people a better way of living here in Oakton. First, though, you'll need chaos, destruction, and fear before people will rethink their lifestyle, before they will follow you.

<snip>'s motivations are questionable, but that's not important. After all, it doesn't matter what a weapon wants, it's still only a tool for smarter, better people, and that's all <snip> will ever be. They should be proud to at least have something useful to do, a way in which to serve humanity.

During the night, you may choose one player to follow. One player who also targets them will be killed. If more than one other player targets them, the one who dies will be chosen randomly, and any others will learn your identity/role.

Alignment: Mafia

Win Condition: Eliminate the Town

Begin Night 1. Night 1 ends on March 15, at 5:00 AM EST. (48 hours again)

Final votes:

Camtech/Paperblade:

Daigoji Excellen/WeaponsofMassConstruction

Prims/Kaoz

Shinori/Aurora

Manix/eclipse

No Lynch:

Camtech/Paperblade

Rapier/Diavolo

Iris/Fear the Pika

Psych/StrawSloththeSawSlothStraw:

CrashGordon94/Luster Purge

I could sub in for Psych.

Edit - Of course if someone else wants the slot, they can have it. Otherwise I'd just use this game to practice actually talking to people in OC.

Also fuck yeah generic soldier icon.

Edited by Haze

Great, I missed all the action. So, I really hope we have a Doctor, because the Cop was too agressive. He didn't do it badly however, everyone has a chance to die, and claiming may lower or increase these chances. On his case, it may increase + reveal a scum, so yeah, nice gambit out there.

Is there a possibility that the ones who voted for a NoLynch are scums? I have the excuse that I'm a noob player, but FearthePika is experienced... Nevertheless, I'm still suspicious. Well, I'd like to hear Iris/FearThePika's reasoning again, about a NoLynch.

I could sub in for Psych.

Edit - Of course if someone else wants the slot, they can have it. Otherwise I'd just use this game to practice actually talking to people in OC.

Also fuck yeah generic soldier icon.

Yo. Since that slot was kind of strange to begin with, I'd switch Strawman to Novice if you subbed in. You okay with that?

CrashGordon94 and Luster Purge have died!

They were:

You are Isabel Vancini, the Governor

They told you to stay home, to let others sort things out. Stronger people, older people, smarter people. Your childish, naive attempts to "help" would only get you killed. No one could waste time or resources protecting you if you insisting on doing something reckless.

In short, they told you to stay out of the way.

You didn't listen.

Your abilities and knowledge, or lack thereof, aren't important. You'll do whatever you can to help, or you'll die trying. At least it will be a death without regret. At least you won't just be sitting around safe at home waiting for someone else to do the right thing so you won't have to worry your pretty little head or dirty your pretty little hands. At least you'll be a part of something real.

During the day, you may choose to stop the lynch for that day. You can only use this ability once during the game. You cannot stop your own lynch.

Alignment: Town

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mafia

Manix and Eclipse are nowhere to be found. No one is allowed to talk to them outside the thread, they are unable to post/use OC, and any votes for them will be invalid.

Begin Day 2. Day 2 ends March 18th, at 12AM EST. (in about 67 hours)

I don't think Rapier is scum due to Cam's vote on him. There are likely only two scum, since one was a killing role in 9p, and going out of your way to lynch your only buddy on D1 is awful play when there are presumably a bunch of PRs around (Vanilla isn't on the role list), for reasons I shouldn't need to explain. The remaining scum would just get outed by role shenanigans.

If Cam had voted in a way that made it seem he didn't expect he'd actually get Rapier lynched, it'd be more feasible, but it was the second vote on the wagon and I believe it pushed Rapier to have the most votes.

##Vote Shinori, who did just as little in discussion as Rapier did and has no such excuse. Looks like he did nothing in terms of participation before coming back to post once scum had already been caught.

I'd have an easier time figuring things out if the mod answered my question.

Right.

Almost been half a day since day 2 start and no posts yet? Let me just kick things off.

##Vote: Rapier/Core

You two seem to have added nothing to the discussion yet.

You neither, hypocrite. Also, notice that the discussion had just begun by the time you voted me, so what did you expect? Don't be so rushy, or you'll end up doing something bad.

Well then, let's get started. I think I can contribute by making some basic questions:

1) Do you think those who voted for a No Lynch are scums? Why?

2) Do you think the Jailer/whatever is Town or scum?

3) Who do you think is the most Townish player?

4) Who do you think is the most suspicious player?

1 - I won't talk about it since I'm one of them, but I didn't see anything wrong with FearthePika. He seems to be busy and made his final vote (because vets can't post more than once) because it looked like someone was going to get lynched. Not much to say about his behavior, it's too soon.

2 - I think he's Town, but that's just me. Seems to be a OPed role for the Mafia, and it would unbalance the game.... Well, I think.

3 - I'd say me, because the only person you can believe on is yourself (unless you're scum), but that's stupid. I don't find anyone particularly townish. Prims seems to be contributing a lot, but maybe that's his way of manipulating the game.

4 - Every single one of the inactives, and Excelen for being too rushy and making half-baked statements.

Also, inb4 I forget...

##Vote: Shinori

Talk. I know you're oftenly busy, but JBCW's been too absent and that's creeping me out. Same for Strawman.

1. No, because 3 people voted for a NL, and if there are 3 scum then Kay needs better reviewers.

2. I see no reason to believe a Jailkeeper is in the set-up. If you mean a Kidnapper, then there's no reason for anybody to care until the role gets claimed.

3. Rapier is very unlikely to be scum. I am also of the belief that Excellen is town being incredibly silly.

4. The guy I'm voting. Also uncertain about Iris/Pika. Haven't gotten the get on IRC and talk with people since D2 started. Should be able to after school tomorrow, however.

Also, I think 3 should be rephrased to "Who do you think is the most townish player BESIDES Manix/Clipsey", because it's pretty clear that he's Town. Or at least that's what I think, based on his action.