Homestuck Mafia Game Thread

Balcerzak

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also be missing, for the same span of time, on account of we are both being gone because we have to drive back to school so why not go together.

In other news, I'm starting to get pretty suspicious of Snike. While he is relatively active, he's really started to weird me out. Really I can't think of anyone who would have an interest in the cue ball besides maybe Rose who isn't dangerous, and I haven't got much of a Rose vibe from him. There were also some anomalies with him during the night that I see no explanation for that is not sinister. Anyone able to shine any light on that situation, or evidence that might change my case?

Also, because I'm curious but really good at missing things, who haven't we heard from today? I was looking and I know we don't have everyone talking, but couldn't figure out exactly who it is. I kept on coming out with not enough people or too many people present. >_>

Also, because I'm curious but really good at missing things, who haven't we heard from today?

Don't you mean purious?

##Elect for President: Proto

where the fuck are you

Yeah, that seems like a fairly accurate statement.

I have some idea of what to do in the near future, but otherwise I'd like to hear from the silent people.

Naglfar: You furst. You've claimed to be a troll, but haven't told us which troll. Honestly, right now I'm rather suspicious of you because you seem to have hopped on the troll bandwagon. I've made it rather obvious who my character is, while you've just stated that you're a troll.

I will also be missing, for the same span of time, on account of we are both being gone because we have to drive back to school so why not go together.

In other news, I'm starting to get pretty suspicious of Snike. While he is relatively active, he's really started to weird me out. Really I can't think of anyone who would have an interest in the cue ball besides maybe Rose who isn't dangerous, and I haven't got much of a Rose vibe from him. There were also some anomalies with him during the night that I see no explanation for that is not sinister. Anyone able to shine any light on that situation, or evidence that might change my case?

Someone apparently drove me. As for the cueball, canon is not necessarily completely at play here. Just sayin'.

Mister Candy Red, you say, Naglfar? Hmmmmm. Well, I did say I would be surprised if we didn't have one.

Canon may or may not be in play, but I know of at least two night actions that were aimed at you (either by original sender or driver) that failed. The prosecution is suspicious. I suppose you could be some sort of hero of Void, but... not seeing that fit into the game very well from what's progressed so far.

Don't think so.

I don't think Kay has either. The fuck, people? You need to get involved.

We've both posted this phase.

And I have things to say. I'm not seeing much reason to believe Naglfar's Troll claim. He didn't claim Troll publicly until after it was pretty clear people wouldn't lynch him for it. Furthermore, I roleblocked him. Given the size of this game, it seems reasonably likely that it was why there was no kill. Or, in other words, Nags is quite probably scum.

I suppose I should come clean about my status as a neutral.

I am Doc Scratch, an even night player remover. I also identify people at night, while looking for my magic cueball. Which is my alternate win condition.

My main wincon is to eliminate the Kids.

Now, before you bloody lynch me, can I at least ask that you entertain this idea?

I act as even night vigilante while inspecting everybody. Once I inspect enough people, you lynch me. That way, we all win except for the odd night serial killer and/or the mafia faction

Also, uh, if there's any vig claims anyone knows of, they need to step forward as that role does not exist in this game.