Rate the Unit, Day 8: Dieck

We'll give Deak a 7/10. Very solid combat prowess for early game, but I generally bench him after the Isles are done, rather than give him a crest, because he's usually waning for me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, this is a tough question. They split the first 6 chapters pretty evenly and aren't very good afterwards. I would say Dieck just because he can make chapters 4 and 5 a lot easier.

Dieck also trashes C2 pretty hard in a 6 turn clear.

Alance claim C1 to all their own, but Marcus trashes that pretty damn good. I find Wolt can get more kills more safely than Alance, since Marcus with his iron sword fails to ORKO the axe-wielders by like...2 health? Anyways, that's kind of sad.

I'd definitely agree that Dieck wins early-game, but Alance have better growths and horses, so...eh, I can't rate him any higher than I rated them, particularly when he competes with Rutger for a promotion item. Rutger. RUTGER. Guess who gets the first crest?

Anyways, I have a hard time rating FE6 in general because it's on my to-do list, but I know even in C4/5 HM he stops doubling (and he comes in C2, so...) for the most part, and with 30% SPD growth, I don't see him doubling much at all past that. Raven was rated 8-9 because he doubled practically everything in the game from the time he first joined, especially with HM bonuses, and Dieck...doesn't. So all signs point to a rating in the range of 5-7. Since I find him about on par with Alance, and I rated them 6 and 7, I'll split the difference here.

6.5/10