>Wisdom Teeth all out at once

Rehab

I had 2 removed... It wasn't that bad... I was expecting so much worse. The day of the surgery i stopped bleeding. Third day stopped taking meds. Except my antibiotic.

I had all four removed in 2 operations. The first was full on pain for an entire fucking week because the surgeonbutcher who did it cut in my cheek and gave me stitches that came loose within a day. Second time I only had trouble for a day or two and it really wasn't all that bad.

I can hope, but right at this moment, I stand by ONLY THE DEAD CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THIS EVIL

I would be a bit more sorta alright with just toothaches, but my whole lower jaw and lips are numb in a painful way, so talking and eating is awkward at best, ewwww oh god at worst.

I would be a bit more sorta alright with just toothaches, but my whole lower jaw and lips are numb in a painful way, so talking and eating is awkward at best, ewwww oh god at worst.

the numbness wasn't painful for me, it was annoying though. Kinda sucks.

I had all four removed in 2 operations. The first was full on pain for an entire fucking week because the surgeonbutcher who did it cut in my cheek and gave me stitches that came loose within a day. Second time I only had trouble for a day or two and it really wasn't all that bad.

=[ That sounds super sad face

I was kind of 8{ when I heard about the stitches I'd be getting, but supposedly the ones I have dissolve over time. Really wish I knew how that's going to work. <_>

Edited by Rehab

I hope you feel better soon! *A* Be very careful to follow any instructions you received after the procedure. It's really easy to get an infection. Stay away from straws for at least a month, and make sure you gently flush your stitches/mouth with salted water, or whatever combination you were recommended. It took about two years for my mouth to realign itself 100% after the surgery, but the stitches should dissolve pretty quickly. :3

I think I hold the record for tooth removals. Four wisdom teeth, and five molars when I had braces as a child. XP

Wisdom Teeth huh. I guess I can consider myself lucky. My lower ones never showed up, and my upper ones stopped midway. They're half poking through but it's been months, perhaps a year or two now, that they've been that way. And hopefully they stay that way! *shot*

I think I hold the record for tooth removals. Four wisdom teeth, and five molars when I had braces as a child. XP

But you have such beautiful teeth. I think. I don't remember.

You probably do though, so how is that the case if you needed so many removed?

All four at once on December 20th.

Was eating normally four days later.

You were supposed to be celebrating my birthday that day.

I suppose wallowing in pain similar to what I've gone through is flattering...except that it was much worse for me.

But you have such beautiful teeth. I think. I don't remember.

You probably do though, so how is that the case if you needed so many removed?

Awww. XD The first five were for braces when I was little. :3

I appreciate when people legitimately earn rewarding things like a beautiful smile through their own strength despite various difficulties. Tackling braces, for example.

Of course, your smile competes with my own, but I'm just saying...it was hard.

Thanks Popo! <_> Thankfully, my surgeon did leave me a list of Do's and Don'ts that happened to have some of your suggestions, plus some antibiotics and pain relief.

It's kinda scary, Freohr, but surgery itself wasn't too rough for me, literally closed my eyes in the operating room and opened them in a hallway. Coincidentally across from a high school friend I didn't know would be there! At this point, swallowing is still kind of painful, and eating (or at least putting food into throat) is a bit on the blegh side, but having been raised on horror stories of my mom's who got hers done way later, things went ok overall.

Stoly because the path from internet celebrity to doing what he actually wants to do is hell

hell

I might take the "easy" way out with braces and get them on the back of my teeth At first my parents just said "Braces? Fuck that, you going to college then you can buy your own damn braces"

Edited by Rehab

It's kinda scary, Freohr, but surgery itself wasn't too rough for me, literally closed my eyes in the operating room and opened them in a hallway. Coincidentally across from a high school friend I didn't know would be there! At this point, swallowing is still kind of painful, and eating (or at least putting food into throat) is a bit on the blegh side, but having been raised on horror stories of my mom's who got hers done way later, things went ok overall.

So then it's just the aftermath XD

So I have to hope mine doesn't get too unlucky once it finally does happen =D

So then it's just the aftermath XD

So I have to hope mine doesn't get too unlucky once it finally does happen =D

For what it's worth, I had almost no swelling and no pain. I was in mild discomfort for about 48 hours, but it was never terrible. So don't worry too much. >w<

For what it's worth, I had almost no swelling and no pain. I was in mild discomfort for about 48 hours, but it was never terrible. So don't worry too much. >w<

Okay, I'll try not let the stories intimidate me then XD

I would prefer if you weren't intimidated, in fact.

I myself unfortunately was conscious for far too long and have horrible memories of the anesthesia, which during my first week out caused me to be unable to sleep due to feeling like I was dying every time I laid down.

So I sat in bed with a light on and ate jello and pudding all night. Later we decided my pain killer was what was messing with me (and if I recall correctly it was making me itch horribly too, like my allergies always do) and after we got rid of it I had to alternate Ibuprofen and Acetaminophen alternately every 4 hours to survive the otherwise mortal pain.