Famitsu 15/3 (no pictures yet)

VincentASM

I like the big hat on the mage(s) ^^' and I think the ribboned girl is a troubadour. I can't believe Soiree is a cavalier, I thought she would be a thief based on her design ^^'. Is Soiree the first female with short hair? I can't remember others.

off the top of my head est has short hair but i don't think any other female has ever had her hair styled messy like soirre's

Edited by Velth

Soiree's hair is a lot shorter than theirs though, she has it shorter than Roy ^^'. I think thats really good, it adds more variety to the characters since most of the other females in FE13 have longer or sophisticated hair dos. I think Tiamo will be a Titania on wings.

Edited by Queen_Emelina

So Soiree's a girl huh? I guess that means she the first female character in the Cain/Abel archteype then.

Cecil(le) from FE3/12 is arguably the first.

Maybe the no shoulder armor thing is actually practical- she knows enemies will use them as a target and she uses that to her advantage! Now I just have to figure out the practical use for all those buttons Liz has...

Maybe the no shoulder armor thing is actually practical- she knows enemies will use them as a target and she uses that to her advantage! Now I just have to figure out the practical use for all those buttons Liz has...

It's her own personal version of chain mail for her head. Just using interlocking buttons instead of chains tongue.gif

I'm disappointed with Rihito's design. I wish his designers could have made him older and not another Tormod incarnate. :( I really hope he isn't annoying, or has a high, squeaky, shrieking voice. As least he looks normal and doesn't have pink hair or anything.

It's her own personal version of chain mail for her head. Just using interlocking buttons instead of chains tongue.gif

I humbly disagree. I think their practical use is being adorable... :P:

Or maybe that's her character in general.

Aren't Luke and Rody the Cain/Abel archetype of that game?

I always thought all those buttons were just in case someone else lost one.

Aren't Luke and Rody the Cain/Abel archetype of that game?

I always thought all those buttons were just in case someone else lost one.

It's debatable. I just tend to say there is no Cain/Able duo in FE3 and that the archetype didn't really show up until Kaga left, but that's a discussion for a different topic.

Have we seen anyone else with any buttons to lose? I suppose should could find a use for them patching up wounds.

It's debatable. I just tend to say there is no Cain/Able duo in FE3 and that the archetype didn't really show up until Kaga left, but that's a discussion for a different topic.

Have we seen anyone else with any buttons to lose? I suppose should could find a use for them patching up wounds.

What about Kein and Alva in FE5, though both of them kinda stunk as units.