How I see members here: Past and Present - Now with Integrity -

Elieson

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spanish Inquisition: to me, you seem freshman college male, majoring in math. You are very analytical. Now I know you a bit more, and see engineering. You also present the image of noob (no offense), and because of that, you also seem fresh, and curious. I am betting that you don't curse much in public.

Fairly correct, although actually a junior (but in the process of transferring to another college, so close enough). Engineering is far too practical for my taste, I'd rather sink into abstract algebra or, at worst, probability. The last part depends on my mood; when I get frustrated, you'd mistake me for a sailor.laugh.gif

Edited by The Spanish Inquisition

How stupid of me to think my 20 or so Post's are enough to judge me .

If they are...well then i know i'm a terrible Person ._.

But you like Dragonball, therefore you can't be a terrible person.

How stupid of me to think my 20 or so Post's are enough to judge me .

If they are...well then i know i'm a terrible Person ._.

No no, you misunderstand.

I don't care to formulate an opinion about you. I need more time to create one.

You are a special case, where I can't determine a single thing, even gender, yet.

No no, you misunderstand.

I don't care to formulate an opinion about you. I need more time to create one.

You are a special case, where I can't determine a single thing, even gender, yet.

Its not special XD

I'm just fairly new here haven't made many posts and still got to find my place . Of course you dont know much about me ^^ .

I didnt accused you not liking me or something laugh.gif .

Ahh, Integ. I've been building up to this for days.

Integ, when I first met you, I looked at your name and thought "Ahh, he must have pride. Be Virtuous. Noble, Honourable, and maybe even downright chivalrous. Hell, he has to be polite, he's named Integrity after all". I pictured a 21 year old American/British college student, likely pursuing a path in chemistry. I also pictured you as the oldest of 3, and living in a college dorm or apartment close by. Even your job was noble. You worked at a book store, reading and learning of history past and civilizations of the present.

I thought you were probably the head honcho around here. Next to the mods, you were the next-in-line, but you were too cool and turned it down because of your "Position doesn't prove power" philosophy.

Remember, that above is what I thought when I first met you.

Now.

Now, I assume you wake up and think:

cOwSH.jpg

Alright. What's next. Onto Serene's Forest I guess, for...we'll see.

Now, I see you and quiver. Oh crap, "Integrity has entered the chatroom" startles me. I assume you are going to demolish someone for thinking something, because the only reason you enter IPChat is to be beligerant at someone for a specific reason, like something they said or did, like Harpoon and his obvious incomplete draft history, or 13 and his creation of more drafts than there are letters in the New York Times.

You're scary, bro. But that is until I find out you're not coming in to target something stupid that I may or may not have said. Then, you're funny. Even then, you're still providing quality entertaining at prices far below that of Video Hut and Netflix.

You're blunt. Logical. Methodical. Sometimes rude. And you know everything. Every. Fucking. Thing. I remember talking to you about Soren's role in FE9 and FE10. You knew absolutely every detail, as if you have some sort of photographic memory that most people consider a blessing and a curse. I lost the debate simply by joining it. Your debate and persuasion skills, thus, are virtually unmatched.

You probably visit the local mall and convince the holiday Santa imposters to come clean and crush children's hearts by admitting Santa isn't real in public. There are probably small children crying because of your incredible ability to broadcast knowledge amongst the ignorant.

FzXMf.jpg

Even those that know, probably shudder in your presence. Even your presence on Serene's Forest. In fact, I'm sure your mouse cursor simply being in the vicinity of the IPChat button causes at least one person on this planet to spontaneously combust, one person to demand money from the elderly, and two others to experience mental breakdowns.

Em5iV.gif

On the other hand, you are smart. You are always lurking, and even when we don't know you are there, you come up out of nowhere and correct us. Even if it's not really revelant, you do. It's like you have a sixth sense for detecting stupidity. Not like it's hard to find, but you perform exceptionally well locating it.

TO be completely honest, until I saw your Voice Meme video, I pictured you looking like

l9uQr.jpg

but probably wearing aviator shades like the guys in Super Troopers. Now I know what you look like. It's actually...kind of what I expected, minus the shades (which would've looked dumb on you anyway).

I've never really met someone like you. Now that I know who you are, I must say, your existance alone has given me a new outlook on life. I never look at people to be potentially intelligent anymore. I see a lot more mischief and ignorance, and I definately question knowledge of even the most professional of bullshitters.

Only you could possibly be so gut bustingly funny, and such a pompous jackass, at the same time. Soul wishes he was like you, Horace enjoys following your posts, Life struggles to survive your onslaught of critical hits against him, and your sister just sits in the back seat and laughs as others try to oppose your might. Others wish they could be like you, or be rid of you. But All wish to be on your side, because any side that you aren't on is the losing side (unless it's in a Fire Emblem draft setting, then I'm on Horace's side all the way).

For you, Integrity, I salute you. The ultimate in forum members. The coup de' grace. An unstoppable being who knows not of oppression and defeat. The reason why questions are answered. For you, This.

RqpbF.jpg

And now I play the waiting game.

Edited by Elieson

I recently posted for you to judge me.

Then I saw this long post. I was curious.

Then I saw it was about Integrity.

Then I felt as if I had been slapped in the face.

Then I realized I was indeed slapping myself in the face.

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

I recently posted for you to judge me.

Then I saw this long post. I was curious.

Then I saw it was about Integrity.

Then I felt as if I had been slapped in the face.

Then I realized I was indeed slapping myself in the face.

Don't worry my friend, I've just been working on Integ's for 2 days. I've been behind. I'll make you one, but after I feed my kids~

That, my friend, was worth every long hour of waiting.

I'll say this much in my defense: I've lost most of my respect for IP.chat lately so I do actually go in there specifically when I'm feeling belligerent, because I know <redacted> or <redacted> or even <redacted> will be there and they always say dumb shit. So if I feel like a small internet-war, I go to IP, and that's where my rude side comes out because I just don't respect most of the people there enough to be polite. Additionally, Life by no means struggles against me - he and I are polite to each other, but I think if we went to verbal blows I'd lose.

But honestly, you were pretty well spot-on. Bravo.

I remember talking to you about Soren's role in FE9 and FE10.

hee hee I remember this conversation. Actually, I remember having it at least twice.

EDIT:

I pictured a 21 year old American/British college student, likely pursuing a path in chemistry.

20 years old (21 in August), American, pursuing a path in Engineering. Close.

Edited by Integrity

Don't worry my friend, I've just been working on Integ's for 2 days. I've been behind. I'll make you one, but after I feed my kids~

Don't worry, take your time.

Integrity's bio was fun to read, nonetheless. laugh.gif

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

That's nice.

And Freohr, your avatar looks very TWEWY-esque. Who is it and where's she from? She's hot.

I made her from TWEWY sprites.

I tried making her look as similar to me as I could but my hair is long and straight and there aren't any good portraits that have that. =[ So I just stuck with what my hair would look like if I cut it and use some huuuuuuuge curling iron on.

As for the outfit, I just like fuzzy coats and flowy blouses and plaid XD But I probably only own something that looks similar to the blouse... Fuzzy coats are pretty expensive ;~;

Oh and let's not forget that I also had to make sure everything was facing the same direction~ XD

Edited by Freohr Datia

At first, I thought. Dude, that guy from GFaqs. I like you.

Witty input here. Creative input there. This guy has potential.

Now....I've come to the conclusion, that Kngt of Titania is really Wil magically materialized from Fire Emblem into the real world struggling to give himself a good name on Fire Emblem forums across the world hoping that one day, he'll convince the world that his inferior battle techniques are actually superior.

It's not working, but you gotta give the man credit for his effort.

He tries so hard.

Wil, keep it up. In the ebb and flow of time, eventually you will go from the outlier to the prime meridian.

Just not in your lifetime.

Or your next.

Edited by Elieson

That, my friend, was worth every long hour of waiting.

I'll say this much in my defense: I've lost most of my respect for IP.chat lately so I do actually go in there specifically when I'm feeling belligerent, because I know <redacted> or <redacted> or even <redacted> will be there and they always say dumb shit. So if I feel like a small internet-war, I go to IP, and that's where my rude side comes out because I just don't respect most of the people there enough to be polite. Additionally, Life by no means struggles against me - he and I are polite to each other, but I think if we went to verbal blows I'd lose.

I am 100% sure I'm one of those people that's redacted.

I made her from TWEWY sprites.

I tried making her look as similar to me as I could but my hair is long and straight and there aren't any good portraits that have that. =[ So I just stuck with what my hair would look like if I cut it and use some huuuuuuuge curling iron on.

As for the outfit, I just like fuzzy coats and flowy blouses and plaid XD But I probably only own something that looks similar to the blouse... Fuzzy coats are pretty expensive ;~;

Oh and let's not forget that I also had to make sure everything was facing the same direction~ XD

Well, need I say you look gorgeous in TWEWY form?

This probably isn't the right thread, but whatever. It's fftf.