How I see members here: Past and Present - Now with Integrity -

Elieson

Yes! Uggggs!

Not like I can afford them though, even if I was a chick.

All the girls at my high school had at least 5 different pairs of them. The all looked the same; Northface jacket, black leggings, and Uggs. Is it like that anywhere else in the world? The school I went to was for rich people so I'm wondering if that's the style in other places too.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like my boots. They're comfy and apparently it hurts a lot when I kick somebody with it and doesn't even put power behind it. Or my friends should really stop dodging into my foot when we spar.

Underline: I recall kicking someone hard with my shoes; and usually whereas my punches are wimpy; my kicks tend to hurt.

Also; my tendency to use any accessible object within reach for self-defense use.

Edited by Frostbite

Charlie.

I thought you were dead. Now you are here, so I was obviously wrong.

You are 25ish, and balding. You drive a Toyota, and I swear you have to be the only person here other than me with a pocketwatch.

I also think you sell cars for a living. GM vehicles, like Buicks and GMCs and Cadillacs.

Horace

General Horace. I thought you were the captain of some game I was unaware of existing. German, obviously, and 22. I figured you were in some sort of Martial arts study too. Also, related to Narga. I thought you look like Tim Allen ( the actor).

Now, I see you as an Asian Gary Oak. I hate that you always torch me at drafts. Every freaking time. I know your real name, but I know you are severely Vietnemese or Thai. You must be a soccer player, and have a buff build. Long straight hair. And a vest. Wearing it with that smug sense of superiority that you don't really show, since you don't feel the need to be cocky since you are already superior.

You live a single life because your don't need a girl to suck your time and your wallet dry. Also, molecular physicist with daddy issues.

She'll probably give a more accurate feedback (no, I'll tell her to) but he's ...maybe a quarter right. She likes to wear boots.

Actually, lemme see about ...

Yeah, I like dresses and get cold quickly and don't like gorey things. Gotta correct Int on the nothing on the wall thing, though. I have a necklace holder on the wall. ;D I want posters and pictures and stuff on the wall, just don't own any good ones.

Umm... besides that, I guess... I'm 5' 4'' so I'm not supar tall. I don't know what this headband is that you speak of, either. Got a picture? o:

Also, bonus points for Ouran! I love Ouran <3

Thanks, Elie.

And my favorite pair of (non-winter) boots are black knee-high wedges. :D My favorite shoes in general are my heeled oxfords, though... > 3>

@FREE, THOUGH

YES. WE ARE SOUL SISTERS, THROUGH AND THROUGH!

EDIT: whee forgot to put in the quote

Edited by Spectakitty

And my favorite pair of (non-winter) boots are black knee-high wedges. :D My favorite shoes in general are my heeled oxfords, though... > 3>

@FREE, THOUGH

YES. WE ARE SOUL SISTERS, THROUGH AND THROUGH!

I have almost knee-high black wedges =o

EVERY DAY WE FIND A NEW THING IN COMMON! IT'S SO EXCITING! =D

Underline: I recall kicking someone hard with my shoes; and usually whereas my punches are wimpy; my kicks tend to hurt.

Also; my tendency to use any accessible object within reach for self-defense use.

My punches hurt pretty badly. My kicks just hurt more. It's why I don't put force into anything when I spar unless there's defensive gear on. Especially with this one friend. My other sparring partner's pretty durable, but one of my friends really can't take a hit .-.

He's like a myrm or something

pretty dodgy

but dies when hit so I try not to make contact but it's not my fault when he dodges in the wrong direction >______________<

Horace

General Horace. I thought you were the captain of some game I was unaware of existing. German, obviously, and 22. I figured you were in some sort of Martial arts study too. Also, related to Narga. I thought you look like Tim Allen ( the actor).

Now, I see you as an Asian Gary Oak. I hate that you always torch me at drafts. Every freaking time. I know your real name, but I know you are severely Vietnemese or Thai. You must be a soccer player, and have a buff build. Long straight hair. And a vest. Wearing it with that smug sense of superiority that you don't really show, since you don't feel the need to be cocky since you are already superior.

You live a single life because your don't need a girl to suck your time and your wallet dry. Also, molecular physicist with daddy issues.

amazing

Does this mean I'm ...just about the last person to go?

cdn.sheknows.com/articles/woman-wearing-funky-knitted-headband.jpg

I pulled the http://www. from it. That might work just copypaste it.

I'd provide it but phone.won't even display an add image button

It still doesn't work XD

Wait you could just type

[img][/img]

around it though couldn't you?

But yeah when I try to post it as an image it just says "Posted Image" for me

woman-wearing-funky-knitted-headband.jpg

Little Al: You remind me of Little Bill from the old days...so I kind of expect your appearance to reflect that. At first, I thought little was just a joke, like naming your chihuahua "hercules", but now I'm certain it is a true description, that you are really really short. That is why Little Bill sticks

Madam Red: Now I have seen you before in threads that I've been in...but I vaguely remember any of them. I just figure an in and out, sporatic teenage girl, seamstress or cosplay-er, with long hair... Like Jennifer Stone (Harper) from Wizards of Waverly Place.

Ike-Mike: Unless you sell mike n ikes at a movie theater, I have no idea to pin for you, other than 18/M.

Horace

Thanks bro!

I haven't studied martial arts at all tbh, and I am not related to Narga! You were close with the age though. Slovakian, not German. I don't watch movies, so I don't know who Tim Allen is! Idk, check to picture thread and find out yourself if you're right!

I like Vietnamese food, does that count? Coincidentally the topic of hair came up in IP chat yesterday, I have short, straight hair! I don't mean to be cocky, but I am builst fairly well, and do play soccer.

also Gary Oak is the best, other than brock

Won't comment on my relationship status, but I detest physics, but you are right, I do have issues with my father.

@Sakusa, yes that is it..what exactly would you call it though?

@Horace, i'l have to look up that pic of you later. Also, you are the only Slovakin I know.

Honestly, it looks more like a scarf for your head than a headband, but judging by the URL, it's just a knit headband.

Edit: I forgot to tell you that there are Uggs for men, but I'm not sure what they look like.

Edited by Sakusa