How I see members here: Past and Present - Now with Integrity -

Elieson

what are you niggas even smoking

Seriously, this.

what the fuck

I've like literally never seen anybody have Integrity yell at them unless they did something retarded, and even then he was pretty mild. Your statement shouldn't be "don't make Integrity mad" it should be "don't be a fucking moron", because they're basically the same thing, and you should never be a fucking moron anyway.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've like literally never seen anybody have Integrity yell at them unless they did something retarded, and even then he was pretty mild. Your statement shouldn't be "don't make Integrity mad" it should be "don't be a fucking moron", because they're basically the same thing, and you should never be a fucking moron anyway.

Nah, Integrity has been more than decent whenever he's debated a point with me, even in that Meg thread where tempers flared up a bit. And I'm pretty sure Integrity doesn't even like me that much. tongue.gif

Edited by Kngt_Of_Titania

If you wanna see temper, go bug Furet. :P:

I *technically* work with animals. . .in the same way that most people do. Tee-hee~!

Technically? I knew it!

You are like the Seto Kaiba of Serene's Forest. Bold, brave, headstrong, but full of inner strength and pride for who you are.

And that is a good thing Ein.

That's why I think he is awesome!

Refa, the tough punk Avril Lavigne look-a-like girl thst I assumed had 2 copies of every Paramore VD ever made.

Then, a slap to the face. Another guy I missguessed was a girl.

Ok, next attempt was a pretendtobe dry, but clever and witty FFT fan, after my heart. Close to college age, and single, because of choice. Also, a waiter on weekends at some upscale place, Red Lobster maybe?

But now I learn I am only part correct. You enjoy drafting, and struggling to defeat Horace, like Shin and myself. You have a well developed sense of humor, but we often catch you on the business mode Refa, which I like.

I bet you are one of those guys with either curly hair or feminine hair (Artur or Lucius), but darker.

And also, you almost never wear shorts, and have a GBA-SP with FFTA in it, in your possession at all times.

Now that I can respond (computer troubles) let's see what happened.

Blasied: Are you 24 & hairy? Are you a bigger guy? Perhaps you ride a motorcycle. Wearing a bandana. And eating an ice cream cone for a snack in a McDonald's parking lot, since Parfaits taste like peanuts and dog crap. That is all I have thought of you since the beginning.

I give off that vibe? Huh...

I'm 17 and highly socially reserved, frequently get mistaken for female, am taller than most people I meet, incredibly pretentious and I have an amazing talent for sarcasm. And I have a sweet hat.

Here's a picture.

[spoiler=Old pic]AttemptedClassiness.jpg

FFS Tails, quit 'gasming over Twist, you 16 year old glasses wearing white boy.

You constantly find entertaining material to provide for the masses, and that's a plus, but MLP addiction needs fixing. Go try what Rehab was on, or what Harpoon a.k.a. Sho.M is currently on.

You constantly find entertaining material to provide for the masses, and that's a plus, but MLP addiction needs fixing. Go try what Rehab was on, or what Harpoon a.k.a. Sho.M is currently on.

XD

Emerald is too cool!

Didn't you know Integrity also loves MLP?

Luuuuul

Scroll down to Emerald Jealousy, lul