New draft idea.

MacLovin

Hmmm.

Seeing that folks just sit around trying to skip chapters faster, through LTC, spread units in Exp drafts, and get cracking with LRC.

I've gotten this idea.

Max Kills draft.

the goal is to have as many battle won by your units, the combined number of battles won/kill rate will be added up.

However, in order to prevent farming, there would have to be some sort of obligatory TC limit, similar to the exp drafts.

THe only problem I can see here is that mounts would have an extremem advantage here.

Just want to discuss and question it before I go and start another draft, even though I wouldn't join it.

Of course, there is some point I'm missing here, isn't there?

I can envision fe4 being unbalanced due to Sigurds existence, and fe6/7/9 having great early joining mounts and infantry units.

Wow, people must be really bored of LTC all of a sudden to be comping up with all these draft ideas. Anyway, I see this workable maybe as an infantry draft style with turncount penalties. Limits will just penalize poor LTC players, which I thought we were trying to avoid in the first place. :P

Only problem with Fe10, is that bexp solves most problems.

Of course, an fe10 variant would be interesting, p1 would have Sothe and Miccy and maybe one-two DBers. P2 would want S strike Nealuchi, Neph, or some shit.

I'd have to make free units kill rate to not count towards the total, because Sothe and Ike would probobly account for a shitload of kills.

Wonder how an fe8 one with franz ban would work.....

Haha.

Who'd want Pelleas or Tormod then?

I guess a bexp chart would be nice, like PKLs fe9 one.

This would probobly feel like a beat-'em-up arcade challenge crossed with regular FE.

Hell, fe6 max kills would probobly have Alance/Dieck/Miledy as first 4 picks.

I'm thinking of hosting a max kills draft, but the idea is just so simple and easy. But it appears fun.

Wonder how an fe5 version would be like.

This'll just turn into LTC except everything is a rout chapter, unless you put in extremely low turn limits that can't be met unless you're hurrying too much to pick up any extra kills anyway. And what would happen to the real rout chapters?

pick a draft, finish it, move to the next. Spam turbo button. Etc.

Spam turbo button is what everyone does.

Of course, I just found out how to spam the ZSNES one....>_>

I've got 4 that are near fninished, but I think I forgot to log one....

Inspired by Haarace: How about a 0% growths draft?

Obviously not on hard mode so people don't ragequit.

Or perhaps a 100% crit draft.

Edited by CR-S01

Inspired by Haarace: How about a 0% growths draft?

In RD i doubt its possible. I mean, everybody will rage quit likely midway of part 3 where units are crap beyond remedy...