• Bryce
    • Petrine
    • The Black Knight
    • Bertram

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I say Bryce he was the only non-corrupt one.

bertram wasn't corrupt, he was twisted to the point of insanity

If being twisted to the point of insanity isn't corruption, then I don't know what is.

Anyway, I voted for Bryce. He was a good man who fought hard to protect his homeland, even though his good intentions were somewhat misplaced.

If being twisted to the point of insanity isn't corruption, then I don't know what is.

Anyway, I voted for Bryce. He was a good man who fought hard to protect his homeland, even though his good intentions were somewhat misplaced.

.... true that, but he didn't do it consciously.

he was driven insane by his enemies, and wasn't responsible for his actions

why do you say misplaced? actually, its his duty to serve his king.

he got placed as a noble because of the king of Daein, and as such, its his duty to serve him in whatever insane desire the king may want to do. if he isn't capable of doing this, then he doesn't deserve to be a noble. he was actually very noble in still fighting for Ashnard even after being told the truth of the death of the previous king. he showed that he was adequate to be a noble for Daein, and for any other country for that matter.

the relationship between a noble and his king should be strong, because both benefit from it. After all, the king may strip the noble of his title, and he won't be anything more than a peasant. the king needs the support of his nobles, or he won't survive for long. if Bryce wasn't able to provide this support, then his proper place should have been as a peasant.

Tauroneo FTW.

But of those I'd have to say Bryce or Petrine. They're the only ones that are really loyal to the country.

Petrine wasn't loyal, she loved power and just feared death

Petrine wasn't loyal, she loved power and just feared death

Well, she never intended to betray Daien.

But Bryce is more loyal, almost to the point of idiocy. Which is why I voted for him.

This is really, really hard...all of them are so awesome...

Petrine is hot, has that cool (or hot, if you prefer) attitude with an awesome flame lance. Bertram wanted to turn the ground ssssoft with blood and looked super cool. Bryce was loyal and chivalrous, and the BK was just beyond awesome.

Veeeeery hard...

Edited by Nightmare

I have concluded that I need a "All of them" option. I'd have to say, though, that Petrine's battle wasn't as epic as the other Riders' battles.

And on a related note, A Mighty Foe is a great song. I especially love the opening bit.

The Black Knight wasn't corrupt. Petrine wasn't exactly corrupt either.

The BK wasn't corrupt in the sense that he was evil, but

He was trying to manipulate Ashnard. All of his actions were pretty self centered if you think about it. I say he was pretty corrupt.

The BK wasn't corrupt in the sense that he was evil, but

He was trying to manipulate Ashnard. All of his actions were pretty self centered if you think about it. I say he was pretty corrupt.

I suppose. But remember

he was doing so under Sephiran's orders. He was only interested in beating Griel at full strength. If anything he's like Bryce for serving his master.

I suppose. But remember

he was doing so under Sephiran's orders. He was only interested in beating Griel at full strength. If anything he's like Bryce for serving his master.

While that is true, he wasn't loyal to Daien, and thus can't be considered as the greatest of the riders, no matter how bad-ass he was.

Ugggh. All are awesome.

Petrine is the only girl, making her awesome. Even though I hated her lance.

Bryce was loyal to his country. He fought for his people even though he knew his King was corrupt, because he couldn't abandon his people. He was somewhat like Micaiah in that sense.

The Black Knight? Do I even need to explain why he's awesome?

Bertram. His quotes were so awesome...So was his battle with Ike

and Elincia, if she was leveled up enough.