Reverse judge thread.

Fenrir

You're okay, I guess.

I'm too tired to put the appropriate amount of effort into this. You're fine, just roll with it.

Fuck yeah I passed the Alex test!

If I was your friend on Myspace, you wouldn't be in my top 8, but when people open "See All" to see all of my friends, you'd be on the first page.

I'm good with that shizzle.

You're certainly smart enough that you'll continue to become smarter, you're funny, and you look like a guy I knew from elementary school through high school who was simultaneously a massive jerk and a total bro. thumbs oriented upwards relative to my position

... You are the typical teenager. Not much else really.

fuckn ='/

You're certainly smart enough that you'll continue to become smarter, you're funny, and you look like a guy I knew from elementary school through high school who was simultaneously a massive jerk and a total bro. thumbs oriented upwards relative to my position

Holy shit that's me. That's completely me.

i want to have babies with you

nu but srs

<33333

fuckn ='/

What can i say... You don't stick out to me that much. You are bound to get something you don't like when asking people to judge you... :/

What can i say... You don't stick out to me that much. You are bound to get something you don't like when asking people to judge you... :/

No I don't mind your opinion, the point of these is an excuse to be a jackass to somebody.

You get to give a disappointed reaction to him but he can't have a disappointed reaction back?

Edited by Freohr Datia

You get to give a bad reaction to him but he can't have a bad reaction back?

Well he can, I'm just saying however, that there is no real reason for him to do so. In other words, i don't care. Also, How is being called a typical teenager bad?

Well he can, I'm just saying however, that there is no real reason for him to do so. In other words, i don't care. Also, How is being called a typical teenager bad?

I actually kinda edited my post afterward XD

You just said so yourself "You are bound to get something you don't like when asking people to judge you..." so obviously somebody didn't like it =b