Any SFer's You Want To Be Friends With But Aren't?

Randoman

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Integrity

what how am I scary. Man you remember those days when I was in the FFXIV beta and I was up til like midnight and the only people on IP were you, me and Em? We were friends before, dude, why do I scare you now?

EDIT: also if people really want to talk to me I have a skype and I sign into it often enough for you to talk to me and not often enough for you to annoy me regardless of your persistence

Edited by Integrity

I'd want to be friends with nobody one here because to be honest, I don't care.

that's generally how I feel

I'm also smarter and better looking than everyone on this board so yeah

Well... It turns out I've never posted here. Which I'm shocked at.

People I want to be friends with? Well, a lot of the people I know (at least as acquaintances) I want to be /better/ friends with...

And then there are those people I used to talk to all the time but kind of fell out of it (because I suck at holding a conversation)...

And then there's Furetchen (whom I am pretty sure finds me irritating so fat chance in hell BUT I WANT A WRITING BUDDY)...

And... Well to take the generic route I'm always open to making new friends. But don't be surprised if I suck at holding up a conversation. :<

but seriously I don't really exist. Neither does anyone on the interwebs. It's only you. You and your computer screen.

that's kind of an assholeish thing to say

if you consider someone a friend and said dudeguywoman considers you as a friend i'm pretty sure that is somewhat of a stupid friendship but a friendship thing anyhow.

they are not really as intimate or deep as "actual" friendships but eh

what how am I scary. Man you remember those days when I was in the FFXIV beta and I was up til like midnight and the only people on IP were you, me and Em? We were friends before, dude, why do I scare you now?

EDIT: also if people really want to talk to me I have a skype and I sign into it often enough for you to talk to me and not often enough for you to annoy me regardless of your persistence

WoW I know someone who played/plays FFXIV!

cos you've changed man

cos you've changed