Tangerine's Ultimate Judgement Thread

Tangerine

4kacg5.jpg

OH REALLY NOW.

I SPOT A CRIMINAL, LYING TO THE WOMAN HE MADE AN OATH OF LOYALTY TO >:O!!!!

Okay so there was no oath, but youz in big trouble manman >:O. I am coming up with a list of fetishes you have as we speak.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So "manman" is the real troll, huh...

No, I changed the title to be more appropriate. It seemed like something she'd do because in her head she'll believe everyone will want her to post about them so she'd have to do something to let 'em know that it's going slow (if that's not obvious enough).

I simply did what I thought she would, she does forget to do certain mod actions you know.

Yeah mumu and manman are cute together. "Sirooni" as I call them.

He meant you and Mumu.

Edited by Sirius

Yeah mumu and manman are cute together. "Sirooni" as I call them.

Fuck you bitch

He meant you and Mumu.

I'm pretty sure he meant YOU and Tangerine.

Fuck you bitch

With loving statements like these being made I think it would be appropriate if we were all just paired to get it over with.

Edited by Tangerine

No no that's impossible. She loves when her partner is all "tsundere". This is frequently attributed to you whereas I'm often called a robot. Robots don't act like a "tsundere"

Edited by Sirius

With loving statements like these being made I think it would be appropriate if we were all just paired to get it over with.

I think you hurt her feelings, Charlie. That's the only reason why she would make such blatantly impossible suggestions. >:

I think you hurt her feelings, Charlie. That's the only reason why she would make such blatantly impossible suggestions. >:

Hey, I have been paired with like anyone of age who has ever teased me or vice-versa. That's how Ser-e-harmony works.

Edited by Tangerine

But this is the spelling for ultimate judgement. When you put ultimate in front of judgment, you need an extra e.

CURSE YOUR CANADIAN WILES

CURSE YOUR CANADIAN WILES

Actually, although I was joking it really is a ligit British spelling, and since we Canadians spell colour and centre etc etc, I think we might be supposed to spell it judgement anyway.

Actually, although I was joking it really is a ligit British spelling, and since we Canadians spell colour and centre etc etc, I think we might be supposed to spell it judgement anyway.

I figured it was something like that. I just like lording my American spellings of everything over people like Tangy.

And then I go on to spell flavour with a u and my entire argument just dies. Oh well.