Boron Tries to Guess Your Affinity

Sunwoo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gmls710: Your affinity is lightning. You seem relatively new, so I don't know much about you. But I have seen you post quite often. This gives me an idea that you're trying to fit in and become part of the community. You do a really good job of integrating with the other board members, being polite and aware of what people on this site are like, and I think that you're an intelligent guy to be that aware.

The Fanfic Hunter: Your affinity is wind. You seem to come and go, never sticking around in one place for too long. You seem like you'd be mostly distant and a little detached from the other members even when you post, but you do seem to have a funny side and you do have your opinions. I think you'd be the laid-back type who doesn't get worked up over little things so easily, but that you are passionate in what you believe.

Aere: Your affinity is lightning. I admit, I cheated a little and looked at your profile, and that conversation I saw you have on your profile kind of cinched you. Clearly, you're an intelligent person who has a thirst for knowledge. You seem like you would be competitive against your intellectual peers, and I also have the feeling that you may not have the same thoughts as everyone else does. But I don't think that it bothers you.

Pat: Your affinity is dark. I've known you for a few years online, and I know that you're a person who doesn't warm up easily to others initially. You seem to be a little pessimistic about the state of the world and the people in it, and you seem to view anyone you like as the exception rather than the role. You don't like confrontations with the people you care about, and you get depressed about fighting with people you care about. You also don't forgive easily if someone truly hurts you.

Popo: Your affinity is water. I think you're a kind, passionate person who tries to be fair and listen to others, but you know when to not let people walk over you. I imagine that you'd be dignified in the way you act. You're not overdramatic, but you have a good blend of self-control and your own thoughts and emotions in your posts.

Awww. That's very nice of you to say. ;w;

The Spanish Inquisition: Your affinity is fire. When you first joined up, you seemed to make an effort to integrate yourself with the community, but I think you were also a little shy and hesitant about immediately jumping in though. You don't seem to be shy about showing your emotions and letting your opinion be heard, but I get the feeling you may not be all that self-confident at times.

Baldrick: Your affinity is wind. While you are party of the community and I see you participating in stuff such as drafts, you seem kind of distant from it all. You don't seem to be as competitive as some of the other people here can get, and you seen to be laid-back, level-headed, and not bothered by the strangeness that usually goes on here.

Ha, is that a polite way of saying I suck? ;|

Nah, that just means that you're not like Doku ... who named Horace his rival and literally strives to beat him in every draft they're in together. You don't suck, and you do aim to win, but you're more chill about it.

Magnus Blade: Your affinity is water. You seem to be a nice guy who's never got into any real fights with anyone on the forum. You also seem to be easygoing and pretty receptive of what other people say to you. While you do have your opinions, you are able to express them and argue for them in a way that does not antagonize anyone.

frat_tastic: Your affinity is cosmic. I've seen you around the forums, but I don't know all that much about you. I get the feeling that you know more about people than they know about you, which makes you kind of mysterious. I also think that you would be more knowledgeable about a lot of stuff than most other people would be.

Marth: Your affinity is wind. You're around and you like to throw in a word or two about your thoughts, but most of the time you don't seem to participate nearly as much as a lot of other people do. You seem like you're a bit distant and that you'd prefer to be an observer, but I also feel that you wouldn't give up on an argument if you got in one.

Anouleth: Your affinity is fire. You're a noticeable presence on this board. You often get into debates with all sorts of people, about all sorts of topics, and you really fight it out. You don't seem like the type to just let an argument go, and you'll keep on fighting to defend it, although your mind can be changed. I think you'd be stubborn and opinionated.

Sakusa: Your affinity is water. I don't know too much about you, and I can't tell whether you're just distant or you're physically unable to come online as often. But you seem like you'd be a nice, friendly person who has no enemies, and that you can get along with anyone you interact with. You also seem like you'd be laid-back but free with your emotions.

Magnus Blade: Your affinity is water. You seem to be a nice guy who's never got into any real fights with anyone on the forum. You also seem to be easygoing and pretty receptive of what other people say to you. While you do have your opinions, you are able to express them and argue for them in a way that does not antagonize anyone.

You got me down perfectly!

Your opinion is probably the most accurate I've seen so far. Even though I won't go into deep detail (Because I don't like sharing my business too much), I'm actually quite short tempered. Just that I'm actually good at keeping it unknown. I just hope that nothing in the future here will cause it to openly show. laugh.gif

Though it's ironic because I don't like the water affinity/element that much! XD

Lux Artema: Your affinity is wind. You don't seem to be shy about expressing your emotions and thoughts on the forum, and I think you would fight for something you believe in. At the same time, you don't seem to hold any particular attachment to the forum and may be a little distant in that respect. You seem like a laid-back, easygoing person.

Jubby: Your affinity is water. You're a nice, friendly guy who is able to have a conversation with others without starting an argument. You seem to be calm and easygoing, not easily bothered or offended by what people say or do. I also think that you have a creative side and a passion for what you do. You're able to give and accept advice.