Boron Tries to Guess Your Affinity

Sunwoo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, wow, more people than I expected replied overnight. For the sake of not making this post too long, I'll do half of the people who replied now and the other half in a couple of minutes.

Luster Purge: Your affinity is cosmic. I think you're one of the first people I talked to when I first came on here. You seem to be easy approachable, a nice guy who's open-minded and able to keep his cool regardless of the situation. However, I haven't seen you post all that much (or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong areas) so I get the feeling you're more of an observer.

Parco Folgore: Your affinity is fire. I know that you and General Horace have a rivalry when it comes to drafts, especially FE4, so you're competitive. You shoot for the best. You're also not shy about letting people know what you think, have strong opinions, and you seem like the type to show strong emotions (with all the "curse you __"s).

Guy Starwind: Your affinity is wind. I don't know you all that well, but from what I can tell you seem to come off as being a little distant. I haven't really seen you get into serious debates with people, and I get the feeling that you're a laid-back, go with the flow kind of guy. You don't seem to say more than what you feel is needed.

Furetchen: Your affinity is dark. You seem to be a blunt guy who doesn't sugarcoat things and just lets people know how you feel. You also seem to be rather witty, or at least good at making comebacks. I get the feeling that the people you are good friends with had to earn that friendship, and that you may not hold most of the people here in high esteem.

whase: Your affinity is wind. I've seen you around, but I haven't talked to you so I don't know you very well. You don't seem to stand out most of the time, but I don't think you're bothered by that. I get the feeling you're not really bothered by anyone on here, that you can keep your cool, but you may also be a bit detached in your posts

Raven: Your affinity is lightning. You seem like a pretty smart guy who can back up his arguments with his words. I get the feeling that you don't always think in the same way as most people here do, that you have a different opinion of what is good or works for you. But you have strong opinions and you're willing to argue to make your point.

The Joker: Your affinity is fire. You're a bit all over the place at times, and you strike me as being an "act first, think later" kind of guy. You're a fun, energetic guy who's not afraid to show a little emotion in your posts, but you also try to give people what advice you can (even if it's not always specific). I think you don't dwell on one emotion for too long.

CR-S01: Your affinity is cosmic. You're a friendly person who seems to get along with everyone, which makes me think you're open-minded, but you're also a bit of a mystery. We know your name, we know that you like drafts, but we don't really know who you are. You seem to be a bit detached in that respect. I also think that you would be observant of the people around you.

I'll get to everyone else a little later.

Also, eclipse, it's completely possible that your IRL affinity is actually fire. Like I said, I can only make decisions based on what I read from people's posts, and I doubt that many people act the same way online as they do in real life. It's also possible that I assigned different personality traits to elements than what other people would, though ... :\

Edited by Boron

Dio: Your affinity is cosmic. I'm afraid I don't know you well, because we've never interacted, but you seem like the type of person who would have no problems observing others rather than always trying to be part of the action. I get the feeling that you're level-headed and open-minded, and that you have quite a bit of life knowledge.

Narga Rocks: Your affinity is earth. I think the first time we interacted was in an FE8 rate the unit thread. You're a logical person who tries to be as objective as possible. You can argue well, backing up your points with facts, and you're level-headed even in an argument. I'm guessing that you have a long fuse and don't get angry easily.

Aradia Megido: Your affinity is fire. I had to look at your name history to determine who you were. From what I remember about your posts, you have strong opinions and you're not shy about letting them be known. I imagine that you may be easily annoyed by certain people, but you still seem like a nice guy.

DarkShuyin: Your affinity is wind. I've seen you around, but I don't know you all that well. You seem kind of distant from the rest of us. You do interact with the other posters every once in a while, but not enough for me to tell what you're really like. However, I think you would be a "go with the flow" type of person.

Machis the Renegade Knight: Your affinity is fire. You're definitely not shy about letting your opinions be heard, and you have an "act first, think later" kind of personality as well. You come up with interesting ideas for drafts, which makes me think that you're at least creative, and you are a noticeable presence on this forum.

Mage Lord: Your affinity is cosmic. I've seen your posts, but you don't really leave too much of a trace of your personality. You're mysterious, and you don't seem to stick around in one place for long. I get the feeling that you like observing the other posters more than you like jumping in, and you don't seem to write more than what is needed.

Popo: Your affinity is water. I think you're a kind, passionate person who tries to be fair and listen to others, but you know when to not let people walk over you. I imagine that you'd be dignified in the way you act. You're not overdramatic, but you have a good blend of self-control and your own thoughts and emotions in your posts.

Joerachi: Your affinity is lightning. You seem to enjoy a challenge, and I don't think you're shy about expressing your thoughts ... even if they're different from most people's. But your expressiveness may sometimes cause problems with others, especially if nobody can back down. I think at times you may lack motivation to finish things you start.

Edited by Boron

Camtech: Your affinity is dark. You also seem like a blunt, straightforward guy who tells it like it is -- without trying to be subtle or gentle about it. I think that people would have to prove to you that they're worthy of your respect, and that you don't have a high opinion of a lot of people here. You're blunt, and you probably won't hesitate to tell someone that you don't like them.

The Berserker: Your affinity is fire. You're a constant and noticeable presence on this boards. You seem to have strong opinions and thoughts, and you won't hesitate to let them be known. I also get the feeling that you're a bit competitive (and sneaky, too, if I remember correctly). Your posts are always present with emotion, and it's easier to tell your mood for the time being.

Edited by Boron

The Berserker: Your affinity is fire. You're a constant and noticeable presence on this boards. You seem to have strong opinions and thoughts, and you won't hesitate to let them be known. I also get the feeling that you're a bit competitive (and sneaky, too, if I remember correctly). Your posts are always present with emotion, and it's easier to tell your mood for the time being.

So, so true...

Aradia Megido: Your affinity is fire. I had to look at your name history to determine who you were. From what I remember about your posts, you have strong opinions and you're not shy about letting them be known. I imagine that you may be easily annoyed by certain people, but you still seem like a nice guy.
Seems pretty accurate. :D

it's not a low opinion by default it's more that once my opinion of someone falls it takes a bit for me to revise it

Ah ... got it.

Luster Purge: Your affinity is cosmic. I think you're one of the first people I talked to when I first came on here. You seem to be easy approachable, a nice guy who's open-minded and able to keep his cool regardless of the situation. However, I haven't seen you post all that much (or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong areas) so I get the feeling you're more of an observer.

Cosmic, eh? Thanks. And yeah, I actually don't post much anymore outside the Mafia subforum.

Joey: Your affinity is fire. I don't know you very well, but you seem like you'd be a talkative guy who shows a lot of emotion in his posts. I get the feeling that you're not shy about letting people know what you think, but that you may be willing to retaliate against people who try to argue with you.

13th: Your affinity is fire. You have strong opinions and you are not shy about letting people know what they are. You give off the impression of being a hyperactive, overly energetic guy who may get in way over his head (especially in drafts!) but you're a nice person who's easy to talk to.

Ether: Your affinity is wind. I've seen you around, but I haven't talked to you much. You give me the impression as being a person who isn't bothered by what others think of him and is usually "go with the flow", but that you can be fierce if someone provokes you enough to draw you into an argument.

Mage Lord: Your affinity is cosmic. I've seen your posts, but you don't really leave too much of a trace of your personality. You're mysterious, and you don't seem to stick around in one place for long. I get the feeling that you like observing the other posters more than you like jumping in, and you don't seem to write more than what is needed.

Wow! spot on!