Best/Worst in the Series: Round 133

NinjaMonkey

Best: Beowulf

Worst: Volke (FE10)

Well, Beowulf actually keeps the money you pay him for, he's got a mount and makes it easier to hook up Lachesis, since Fin leaves eventually and stuff. Everybody else seems kinda redundant. Volke in particular just comes way to late and in the international version third tier promotions are a non-issue so he isn't all that amazing. It also doesn't exactly help that he has to compete with Sothe for the good daggers.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: FE10 Volke (Equip him with adept and Gamble. I've gotten him up to almost 100% crit before and it's goddamn beautiful. If you want to use all the SS-rank weapons, he's much better than Sothe for the Baselard. And he joins for dirt-cheap too.).

Honourable Mentions: Farina (this was a tough call), Beowulf

Worst: Hugh

Dishonourable Mentions: Rennac (although if you're paying him then you're doing it wrong)

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Chapter_19:_Entrusted_(Script)

According to the story, you do.

EDIT: In the beginning of Chapter 10, you have the option to hire him or not. Chapter 19 is when the payment comes. If you choose not to hire him, he'll leave.

No; if you /chose/ not to hire him, he'll leave. In Entrusted, you can choose to either hire him as an assassin (in which case he promotes) or leave him as a thief. Either way, you don't lose any money, and even if you did, this topic is for units that you recruit by paying them, not for units that need to be paid to stay, or for units that promote by paying them.

No; if you /chose/ not to hire him, he'll leave. In Entrusted, you can choose to either hire him as an assassin (in which case he promotes) or leave him as a thief. Either way, you don't lose any money, and even if you did, this topic is for units that you recruit by paying them, not for units that need to be paid to stay, or for units that promote by paying them.

In a sense, you are hiring him - as an assassin. I don't think you see the gold even if you decline him, but it's plainly stated that there's gold there.

In a sense, you are hiring him - as an assassin. I don't think you see the gold even if you decline him, but it's plainly stated that there's gold there.

I guess I'll allow it...

Nominating Best/Worst Terrain.

Redux, right? Because we have done this before.

Edited by NinjaMonkey