JUDGEMENT DAY!!

Fenrir

Pessimism?! D= Awwwwww

Extremely nice, likeable, ponies.

Everybody likes you Freohr, how could they not? If you ever say something critical you usually post it with an extra tidbit of happiness. However, you contribute well to conversations, being nice isn't something you try to do, it's in your personality. You still have your defined opinions on things.

Hello.

Darros, you're a good guy. The finer point of your personality are unknown to me. But you've got a good sense of humor as well.

Hmmm, why not?

You hang out in IP chat a lot, we've talked, but don't have a ton in common. You still seem like a cool guy who knows alot of shit. Overall, you're one of the people who when you're in IP i get happy. Also you're a math nut.

go on.

Ulki, we've done a lot of FE10 drafts together, good memories there. It often seems like you're just irritated to no end with me, likely a result of us having differences in terms of our approaches to most situations. You do piss me off sometimes, but you have a strong opinion which I appreciate in anybody.(Even if you're wrong as fuck)

Frostbite: You generally lurk in IP chat till somebody joins. You're a chill guy, seem down to earth. But I haven't talked to you much. You're pretty funny too i guess.

Edited by Fenrir

Narga, I fuckin love you man even if we never talk. My first impression of you was, 'holy shit this dudes a robot and knows all the numbers behind FE10 ever'. In reality though, you just brought me to speed with the FE debate world and shot down all my dumb ideas. You have an extremely rare unique sense of wit, I know a couple people like you, and really enjoy being around them. I can't really explain it, but I know hardly anybody has that certain dry wit, it's... I can't even try to say. Yeah, but you like disappeared forever and now you don't post as frequently. Also, you're a straight up guy, you offend and piss a few people off (I've been a victim here) because you speak your mind.