Creationz

Mercenary Lord

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

transition.png

Jumpy transition there.

Might be just one frame, but our eyes are able to pick up a jump ever so slightly.

JUBBBBY.... YOUR FREAKING ARCHSAGE PACKAGE.

Maybe you should aim for a downward smoother diagonal slash type dive. Like how the swordmaster's regular attack starts out.

It's that dragon lord dive frame that's making it look jumpy.

Edited by shadowofchaos

transition.png

Jumpy transition there.

Might be just one frame, but our eyes are able to pick up a jump ever so slightly.

Maybe you should aim for a downward smoother diagonal slash type dive. Like how the swordmaster's regular attack starts out.

asdfads gruuugh hnngh

I gave ML critique on those exact two frames.

71c85e00b9050788f00ec95c8ea83b11.png

Notice the date?

ml y u no fix b4 random update post if it still looks bad

Edited by Klokinator

transition.png

Jumpy transition there.

goddammit rey don't hate i was busy studying for carcurus

Well, I can't do what he did, I don't know how Rey ripped the frames. What rey pointed out goes both ways; the dragon rises too abruptly, too. Also, when the dragon dashes forward, there's blurring, then a fully materialized image of the dragon, then more blurring. It looks like the dragon very briefly abruptly stopped in the middle of her dash.

Correction: I used the entire Wyvern Lord for the landing frames. :3

But I see what you mean. And I probably should have given the sheet as well.

[spoiler=Here.]

Insav.png

Have at it. This should make things a lot easier to critique. And now I can actually see what everyone's talking about, yeah.

He posted a frame sheet, look at that, I guess.:B

Edited by L95

It looks like the dragon very briefly abruptly stopped in the middle of her dash.

I know there isn't any male genetalia visible, but a quirky thought occured to me. Why the heck do you think this is a female dragon XD

• 4 weeks later...

Hey look, Pirates and Potatoes.

O7NW9.png

Now, this pirate I really want to get right. Please, annihilate it with brutal critique.

gFI5U.png

And a ninja potato that I did in my spare time because I've always wanted to. May or may not do anything more on it. Strictly speaking, it isn't FE, but I just wanted to throw it up anyway.

More stuff! Yeeeeeaaaah~

I made a splice, whee...for the first time in months. I need help, because it is far from perfect. Thank you.

38it2.png

I'd like to call him Geralde, and he would most likely be either a cavalier or a paladin. I used a lot of Beyard in it, but I just like that guy. Anyway, have at it.please

Edited by Mercenary Lord

Haha...ha. Clean the hair. Heh, that was funny. I'll look into it, thank. i don't know how help meeeeee

Although I'm pretty sure the eyes are a direct rip from someone, so maybe you could elaborate.

That line was supposed to be kinda like a shirt under the armor, but you're right, it doesn't really work.