Creationz

Mercenary Lord

pcVY5.png

Take two?

I'm going for a look like someone rides at high speeds quite often... No I'm not I'm just trying to explain my actions like a quitter.

Thanks about the armor, although now that I look at it, the back trim thingy on the chest plate looks a bit out of place.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another...thing.

110.png

Robot for a Medallion of Hope character. Animations are planned, etc. etc. This took me too long, especially since I had already made one, and then went back to redo it to the requester's standards.

This time around, if you decide to criticize, do you think you could put whether or not you would mind staring at this sprite for a large number of battles? If you absolutely can't stand it, then I might change it, but for now, I'd like to try and just move on the the animating part.

So, critique, but also say whether you actually like it or not. Thanks.

Edited by Mercenary Lord

• 3 weeks later...

(3rding the don't know what's going on)

By the way his hand movements are, it appears like an energy gather->foward energy release (like how mages do their spellcast), but the red stuff makes it look more like his arm is supposed to be transforming and proceeding to an IronMan/MegaMan style shot (transform seems excessive for a regular attack in that case, he ought to go straight to the pewpew action).

[Edit: You totally ought to go straight to the fun laser part and do refinement later with the results, personal thoughts. ^_^ ]

Edited by Lenh

• 4 months later...

Personally, because this is just me, I think it would've been funnier to see that rapier turn into Durandal, and then burst into flames. That's just me, though. The hilt of that huge sword looks really wierd to me. Like, some kind of flat rose. I dunno...it just doesn't look right.

It's kind of funny, actually. Eliwood wields Durandal off his horse on the boxart, so why he doesn't get that is beyond me. I suppose they wanted to keep it in line with his class in Sealed.

This is more an edit than a full custom. I'm using Zephiel's lightning. Bear in mind that at first it was just a random titan sword or something. I'm improvising.

i plan to make fire later never fear

Edited by Mercenary Lord

No kidding. It's kind of boringly long, even. It'd be nice if you could cut it down by half at least. It's not interesting at all, regardless of all the sparking and flashing, and it's really just kind of tedious to even sit through once.