fe9 Random/Fixed Mode HM draft

MacLovin

I'm fucked, big time.

I shoulda waited for PKLs reply >_>.

Err, Gatrie and Rhys

When I get this going, I'll go as fast as I can and in one day.

I hate loggong anyways.

THis is how life gets even with me for getting Jill, Boyd and Tanith in one team...>_>

Edited by Sharpy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now the OP says that the last 4 units will be free. I think that is a bad idea. I think the last unit should just go twice for the last 2 picks.

What does everyone else think about this? Btw, I mentioned this before the draft order was randomized.

Just out of curiosity, are you guys gonna do Random or Fixed growths? I think I will do Fixed so I wont have to worry about bad LV ups.

Brom

EDIT: I'm planning on doing Fixed, but that means I need to finish my first playthrough on Dolphin first so I can access it.

Edited by XiSrOn

Right now the OP says that the last 4 units will be free. I think that is a bad idea. I think the last unit should just go twice for the last 2 picks.

What does everyone else think about this? Btw, I mentioned this before the draft order was randomized.

Just out of curiosity, are you guys gonna do Random or Fixed growths? I think I will do Fixed so I wont have to worry about bad LV ups.

Gonna do fixed unless I can't find my memory card, then i'm just gonna do good ol random

And suddenly...

Prologue - 4 turns (4)

Haha Boyd sucks

Chapter 1 - 2 turns (6)

Ike grabs the Steel Sword, Oscar rescues him, and Titania drops him. Titania boss kills, Oscar gets the Robe, Ike seizes.

Chapter 2 - 4 turns (10)

Oscar goes left, Ike goes right. Ike crits a bunch of guys that bared to relevance as they would have been killed next turn by either Ike or Titantia regardless. Titania kills the boss and his lackeys.

Chapter 3 - 3 turns (13)

Needed the Hand Axe.

Edited by Serious Bananas

Gonna go with good ol Tauroneo.

Now I look at the character list again.... isn't it going to come out unevenly? So if this is one draft too much feel free to cancel it. Probably just not counting right

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Reyson isn't normally free. He would be too broken released into the drafting pool now, so Nasir would have to be draftable.

I choose Bastian the beast.

About half of the drafts have Reyson free, the way this is going to end is with two people having the last unit, which is normal. It's better that two people get Ena than someone "gets" Nasir.

*Sharpy: Marcia, Muarim, Makalov, Gatrie, Rhys, Largo, Elincia, Ena

XiSrOn: Jill, Astrid, Mia, Calill, Volke, Geoffrey, Brom, Ena

Serious Bananas: Oscar, Mordecai, Tormod, Mist, Shinon, Ulki, Sothe, Bastian

Jedisupersonic: Boyd, Lethe, Zihark, Illyana, Janaff, Lucia, Stefan, Tauroneo

Hawk King: Kieran, Tanith, Nephenee, Soren, Haar, Ranulf, Rofl, Devdan

This would be your teams, right? idk about the Ena thing