fe9 Random/Fixed Mode HM draft

MacLovin

Prologue: 4/4

Standard

Chp 1: 3/7

Standard. Got the Steel and Robe.

Chp 2: 4/11

Ike actually dodged like the 1st 5 attacks at him, and he scored 2 lucky crits. Im not sure if they were necessary tho. Tits charged the boss.

Chp 3: 4/15

Tits got the Hand axe and killed the boss on EP 4. Ike ate the robe on turn 1.

Chp 4: 2/17

Go, Tits, go!!

Chp 5: 6/23

Soren ate the Speedwings on turn 1. Ike and Soren self-improved as much as possible and Tits killed the boss and like 30 enemies.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 4 - 2 turns (15)

Titania is ridiculous.

Chapter 5 - 6 turns (21)

Feeding Oscar kills.

Chapter 6 - 4 turns (25)

aku chi has this strat in his LTC topic.

Chp 6: 5/28

Tits helped Ike reach the escape point. Soren ate the Ashera icon and stayed in the woods to kill stuff. He only has 11 uses of wind left.

Ugh, time for Chp 7. I really wish I had taken Gatrie instead of Nephenee... For this Chapter and I just realized im gonna have to open both prison doors in Chp 10...

Chp 7: 7/35

I think I got lucky here with Titania's weapons breaking at perfect times. I didn't get any of the useless treasure. Hand axe and javelin were used up, and Short spear only has 4 uses left. Soren broke his wind tome but he was able to trade for the fire tome to get the final kill.

Chp 8: 8/43

Got Ilyana, Tits killed the boss and Ike and Soren got a lot of Cexp.

Ike- LV13 | Angelic Robe

Tits- LV6 |

Soren- LV12 | Speedwings, Goddess Icon

Chp 9: 5/48

Tits ferries Ike and drops him on turn 3. Soren follows and kills some stuff.

Chp 10: 5/53

I could have done 4 turns but that would have taken a lucky crit. Instead, I got all the door and chest key and opened both prison doors. Ike got the boss kill.

Chp 11: 5/58

I spent a ton of time figuring out a 4 turn strategy and then I finally realized Jill doesnt appear until turn 5... Oh well, I recruited Zihark and saved all the houses. Soren killed Makoya.

Chp 12: 8/66

I fed most of the kills to Soren and he reached LV 20 with 3 exp at the end. He used a seal in the next base.

Ike- LV18 | Angelic Robe

Tits- LV9 |

Soren- LV20/1 | Speedwings, Goddess Icon

Rolf- LV12 |

Kieran- LV16 |

Neph- LV13 |

• 2 weeks later...

Chp 13: 7/73

This was alot easier than I thought it would be. I actually got it on my 1st try. 6 Chest key uses and 1 Raven pilfer opened the chests. I could have redone it to save a chest key use but I have 2 and dont think I need 3.

Chp 14: 3/76

Soren killed the boss. Rolf got the spirit dust. Tits got the Laguz lance and Vantage scroll. Kieran went up and then left to kill Makalov for the Gem.

Chp 15: 3/79

Soren goes up and destroys Muarim with his forged Thunder tome. Guard, Silver blade, Shine, Physic, Boots, and Vague Katti were gotten, oh and a coin too!

Chp 16: 5/84

Kieran ferried Ike, then lured Devdan, then killed the Boss with the Hammer. Tits ferried Soren, then got treasure. Soren fucked shit up and recruited Devdan. Ike seized. Call me crazy but I decided on the dracoshield over the fullguard...

Ike- LV20 | Angelic Robe

Tits- LV9 |

Soren- LV20/7 | Speedwings, Goddess Icon

Rolf- LV16 |

Kieran- LV20/2 |

Neph- LV18 |

Devdan- LV6 |

Haha Tits hasnt gained a LV in 4 Chapters...

Chp 15: 3/79

Soren goes up and destroys Muarim with his forged Thunder tome. Guard, Silver blade, Shine, Physic, Boots, and Vague Katti were gotten, oh and a coin too!

Why did you even bother getting everything? lol. You only really need the Boots. I shudder to think how many resets that took.

Ch 13 is ok. If you somehow got the ch10 chest keys. What I dont get is how you didnt need to reset for all the items in the desert. Seeing as the chance of getting them with normal characters is low.

Sothe got Guard, Silver blade, and Shine. Volke got the Physic, and boots. Jill was Smited and flew up to get the Vague Katti. and Mordi accidentally got the coin.

The Hawk and Raven who transform on turn 1 went after Soren who was unequiped.

I ended up killing 2 Laguz.

Chp 17-1: 3/87

Soren was rescued and dropped to kill the enemies up North. The footies took out the reinforcements in the South, Kieran and Tits got the rest.

Chp 17-2: 4/91

Rolf was shoved through the swamp by my foot units on turn 2 and he arrived on turn 4.

Chp 17-3: 10/101

Soren used Heal or Mend on every turn. Neph and Rolf both reached Promotion. Called in Jill with a Killer bow for Rolf to use on Oliver.

Chp 17-4: 3/104

Rescue/dropped Rolf to the edge of the swamp on turn 1. Shoved Rolf 3 times through the swamp and Soren killed the Enemy in his way so Rolf could make his way to Oliver. Turn 3, Soren was shoved so he could kill the General in Rolf's way. Rolf then crit killed Oliver with the Killer bow. 2 chances at 29% crit.

ROLF WAS THE MVP OF CHP 17!!!!

Ike- LV20/1 | Angelic Robe

Tits- LV10 |

Soren- LV20/10 | Speedwings, Goddess Icon

Rolf- LV20/2 |

Kieran- LV20/5 |

Neph- LV20/2 |

Devdan- LV7 |

Tanith- LV10 |

Reyson- LV3 |

IDK who to give the rest of my statboosters to...

Chp 18: 6/110

Laguz stone Reyson on turn 1. rescue drop charge with Tanith, Kieran, and Tits. Soren was carried by Tits and dropped on turn 4 so he could help clean up and get wrath.

Chp 19: 2/112

Soren was dropped in range to kill Homasa on the Enemy phase. Naesala's AI is retarded. I tried to get the Knight Ring but he randomly moves and I couldnt manipulate him.

Chp 20: 2/114

Tanith arrived. Soren killed Shisharam with Meteor. Got Smite and Rescue staff.

Tanith got the Boots, Seraph robe, Dracoshield x2, and Spirit dust

• 4 months later...

Chp 21: 6/120

Tanith ferried Ike. Could have gotten 5 turns but I was sick of retrying.

Chp 22: 1/121

Super Soren.

Chp 23: 4/125

Soren killed Petrine.

Chp 24: 3/128

Tanith arrives.

Chp 25: 3/131

Tanith rescue-drops Super Soren to the top of the mountain on turn 1. Every enemy was dead after turn 2 EP except for the dude with Purge.

Chp 26: 3/134

Super Soren kills Bertram.

Chp 27: 4/138

3 turns for part 1, 1 turn to escape. Got resolve.

Chp 28: 3/141

Stoned Reyson and 2 flyers.

Final: 2/143

Standard

Kills

Tits- 171

Soren- 146

Kieran- 80

Ike- 69

Tanith- 50

Rolf- 46

Haar- 44

Neph- 32

Devdan- 10

Ranulf- 8

Astrid as an NPC- 1

• 2 years later...

After ~3 years, I figured I should clear out my draft backlog. It's not a necro if I have 20 chapters of updates, right? :hat:

Playing on Fixed because I don't want to be tempted to reset when I get blank levelups.
Turns:
P-4/4 turns
Standard.
Ch1-3/7 turns
Steel sword and Seraph robe picked up by Titania. Ike has the Steel Sword and used the Seraph Robe for Ch2 as well. Ezpz.
Ch2-4/11 turns
Pretty standard strat I think. Oscar grabs Rhys and hides in the corner. Boyd is lookout. Ike 2U1R. Ike clears out the entire left side alone swapping to steel sword when needed. Titania kills an axie and then cantos toward the boss. She kills the boss and everything else up there with steel axe on EP.
Ch3-3/14 turns
Gatrie picks up Shinon and goes into avoidance mode. Ike pretty much has the Provoke skill. I skipped the elixir in favor of getting an extra kill for Ike.
Ch4-2/16 turns
Titania. Lost most of my hand axe though.
Ch5-6/22 turns
Defend.
Ch6-6/28 turns
Titania carrying still. This time somewhat literally since she rescued Ike and then dropped him near the escape square.
Ch7-8/36 turns
I keep hearing that a 7-turn is possible with Ike+Titania only, but even with Mia as well I couldn't figure it out. Oh well.
Ch8-8/44 turns
Defend/8
Ch9-5/49 turns
Titania carries Ike, drops him on turn 3, attacks the boss on t4, Ike finishes boss on t4. Ike seizes after being attacked by everyone and their mother.
Ch10-4/53 turns
Titania carried Ike and then dropped him behind her on T2. Volke and Mia freed Brom.
Ch11-5/58
It's a good thing I had to wait for Jill because I'm not sure I'd have been able to get a 4-turn clear anyway.
Ch12-8/66
Laguzslayer Mia on EP of T8. Standard.
Ch13-7/73
Promoted Mia at 19 before this chapter so I'd have enough shoves to recruit Astrid safely. Gave Jill Dracoshield + Speedwing + Secret Book.
Ch14-3/76
Jill got the Ch13 stat boosters as well. It's definitely Jill Time now.
Ch15-3/79
I had to use my master seal on Mia so I can't promote Jill for a 2-turn clear. Sad life. A Jill+Mia clear in 3 turns will have to do. Volke grabs the boots for Jill, what a nice guy.
Ch16-5/84
Dracoshield and Full Guard for Jill :)
Ch17-17/101
I was pissing myself at the thought that I wouldn't be able to 1-turn 17-4 because Jill hadn't promoted yet, but then I found out you can promote mid-chapter. Crisis averted.
17-1: 2 turns - Titania + Jill, used up most of the Spear and Jill promoted at the very end of the chapter.
17-2: 3 turns - Jill
17-3: 10 turns
17-4: 2 turn - I wasn't able to figure out how to manipulate the starting locations online so I figured it wasn't worth the effort of resetting back to 17-1. I instead made sure that I got the adept scroll. Probably giving it to Calill, but I'm not fully decided on that yet. Might go to Jill instead.
Ch18-6/107 turns
Rescue-drop train with Astrid, Titania, and Jill. Ike shoves Volke a couple times so he can pick up the Wrath scroll. Mia and Brom clean up the wyverns.
Ch19-2/109 turns
Jill doing Jill things. Volke promotes at level 13. Not that it matters since he never sees combat.
Ch20-2/111 turns
Jill drops Ike up top. Ike does most of the damage, Calill finishes him off with a meteor. Jill arrives. I grabbed Smite for Brom, but not Rescue because no staff users.

After looking at my turncounts again, I'm not so sure that I 5-turned Ch6 so I'll watch closely for that in the epilogue credits.

EDIT: I 6-turned Ch6, fixed above.

Gonna add the rest below so I'm not double posting.

Ch21-5/116 turns
Jill can 1 round Ena with the Laguz Axe (25 str, enough AS to double). Jill > Marcia confirmed. Calill's Nihil actually proved useful as well increasing the reliability of 3HKOing Tauroneo with meteors.
Ch22-1/117 turns
Calill is pretty good.
Ch23-4/121 turns
Jill
Ch24-3/124
Jill
Ch25-4/128
Jill carried Calill to the top of the mountain. She's doesn't have vantage/adept though so I had to leave Jill next to her and they missed quite a few ORKOs. Having so many mounts + Volke + Brom made me seriously lack combat for this map
Ch26-3/131 turns
Jill + Calill = ez boss kill
Ch27-4+1/136 turns
I had a solid strat to get Resolve on turn 3, but without a second strong 1-2 range rescue-droppable unit, I can't use Calill to break the doors in the way which then meant that I can't drop Calill on turn 2 giving me a 4 turn clear. Unfortunately, Brom is not that unit.
Ch28-4/140 turns
Jill + Ike. Everyone else was pretty much useless.
Endgame-2/142 turns
I let Jill and Reyson die. I have no regrets.
How did I get this turn count?
idk-my-bff-jill.jpg

Top 5:
5. Calill 23
4. Astrid 56
3 Mia 57
2. Ike 84
1. Titania 153

Jill wasn't on the list because I let her die.
Edited by XiSrOn