fe9 Random/Fixed Mode HM draft

MacLovin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um... its your pick Jedi.

It is snake style drafting. I took Kieran and Tanith btw.

Ehehe.. sorry I blanked on that

Lethe for sure then

Edited by Jedisupersonic

I might end up really regretting it since her BEXP limit is IMO way too low, but Astrid the paragon of amazingness.

I have a feeling this pick is going to really pay off for you. On the other hand it could be like a small anchor

Astrid is alright. Anything other than earlygamers and rescuebots are redundant for the jill team. All chapters are JILL SOLO after you get her (and maybe a bit of titania here and there)

Astrid is alright. Anything other than earlygamers and rescuebots are redundant for the jill team. All chapters are JILL SOLO after you get her (and maybe a bit of titania here and there)

Ah I see, heh I've played through PoR so many times yet I realize as I'm joining this this will be my first time trying to race through it. I'm at a disadvantage haha but hey I'll learn outta this most likely so it'll be fun smile.gif

Astrid usually becomes Super Titania from about Ch. 20, but I usually give her a much bigger BEXP boost than the one listed (all the way up to 20/1 usually).

That may apply to Marcia as well.

I pick Muarim and Makalov.

I need to pray that I get my next picks.

PKL, I thought we were pals!

Edited by Folgore Green

That may apply to Marcia as well.

I pick Muarim and Makalov.

I need to pray that I get my next picks.

PKL, I thought we were pals!

And with that, all the cavaliers are gone.

Mia.

Also, just a heads up Creeper, you're going to regret picking Marcia and Makalov because it makes it much, much harder to 2 or 3-turn that map.

Titania is free.

1-2RKOing the boss with a forge.

Or killer axe.

OK, I think I've screwed up.

Edited by Folgore Green

See this thread for details: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=29894&st=20&p=1849219entry1849219

It's at least 3 turns to get Makalov, plus by his strategy it actually takes a paladin AND marcia to do just that part of the map. You can choose not to take my word for it, but you're probably going to have trouble getting a good TC on that map.