Random Weather Thread

Um, hi. I haven't posted any topics of my own yet, so, I suppose I'll start with this.

I've always had a fascination with the weather, and I've lived in sooooo many different climates now that I've seen just about everything. I really loved all the storms I enjoyed when I was in tornado alley.

Recently, I moved to Southern California, which basically means I don't get to experience anything I'd actually call weather anymore... owo;;;

So, with that in mind, I was wondering what kinds of weather that everyone else is experiencing right now.

For myself, its a breezy 65 with no cloud cover at all. Simply divine, but a bit monotonous overall.

So, how about everyone else?

Edited by Sophia Aetheria

My first winter in Canada can basically be summed up by looking out the window in April. All the snow had melted about a month ago. Snow was landing. Right in the middle of an English class:

"IT'S F***ING APRIL!!"

Teacher stares at me.

"...sorry, I'm new"

Well, it's a moony night here in Eastern Canada. And it's about 9 degrees and raining. Glad it's finally warming up after that snow yesterday.

It snowed this morning! I love Quebec!

Ugh where is Spring

Really? This means there's more coming our way soon. Whoopee.

It will never come.

Edited by Folgore Blue

Winter was wonderful here. We barely had any snow. A few storms in Feb and March but otherwise staying in the 40s and 50s which was a godsend for me.

My first winter in Canada can basically be summed up by looking out the window in April. All the snow had melted about a month ago. Snow was landing. Right in the middle of an English class:

"IT'S F***ING APRIL!!"

Teacher stares at me.

"...sorry, I'm new"

Lol if that happened in one of my classes, in high school or university, the teacher would more than likely be like "Yeah I know!" or something like that XD I like relaxed teachers like that =3

Oh but you might get in trouble for cussing in high school~

Clear colourful sky,

Pink, purple and blue.

The setting sun is a faint yellow glow,

Slowly declining past the horizon.

It hasn't rained it what seems like forever,

Yet moisture is in the air.

Not too hot during the afternoon,

Not too cold during the night.

This is paradise.

Night time in Florida and hard to believe that we just now arrived in "Spring". Here we go from hot (Autumn) to mild hot (Winter) to rainy hot (Spring) to super stove hot (Summer). I really wish we had some more seasons at times, but then I remember how the cold feels and I am happy to live in this hot terrible little used-to-be-a-swamp(and still kinda is)-but-is-now-a-bunch-of-suburban-cities...

Haha, over here we have extreme temperatures all year-round. But I like Summer's much more so. Though at times some strong winds cross and when it rains, it can do so heavily as well.

And then there's the rare hail that happens every now and then... some even in July. :blink:

And it has snowed once... over 80 years ago... yeah...

Imagine the weather as a girl on her period. That is the best way to describe the weather in Michigan. Only here can it randomly be 80 in February and then snow the next day. Not kidding. Right now it's gotten over it's depression phase of gloomy rain and mud, and the sun shone brightly today at a brisk 60-65 degrees F.

EDIT: Looks like there's a chance of snow tomorrow. In April. Lol yup.

Edited by Helios

Um, hi. I haven't posted any topics of my own yet, so, I suppose I'll start with this.

I've always had a fascination with the weather, and I've lived in sooooo many different climates now that I've seen just about everything. I really loved all the storms I enjoyed when I was in tornado alley.

Recently, I moved to Southern California, which basically means I don't get to experience anything I'd actually call weather anymore... owo;;;

So, with that in mind, I was wondering what kinds of weather that everyone else is experiencing right now.

For myself, its a breezy 65 with no cloud cover at all. Simply divine, but a bit monotonous overall.

So, how about everyone else?

I live in Southern California so all we have is Summer and Winter.

Hello Southern Californians!

SC weather really is kind of monotonous. To be honest I wish we got snow because I have never seen it before.

SC weather really is kind of monotonous. To be honest I wish we got snow because I have never seen it before.

I was about to take a picture of the snow outside right now (yes, it snowed here today) but it all melted away now :(. I hate snow and cold weather though so I think I'd like Cali weather haha.

It's been unusually warmer than average for a while (since autumn 2011) here but it looks like the temps are reaching average now.

Also, fuck thunderstorms and tornadoes and hot weather.

Edited by BLS