Hello *bows*

machinemaiden

Hello there! I have been lurking for quite some time now and finally decided to register and give some input if allowed. ._.

I'm rather shy but I get my spurts of bravery and can talk your ear off if it's something I really enjoy. XD I'm super excited for Fire Emblem: Awakening!

A-Anyway, thank you for having me! *bows*

Hello there! I have been lurking for quite some time now and finally decided to register and give some input if allowed. ._.

I'm rather shy but I get my spurts of bravery and can talk your ear off if it's something I really enjoy. XD I'm super excited for Fire Emblem: Awakening!

Hiya, its nice to have you here! And don't worry about being shy... I know that feeling completely! I'm really really excited for Fire Emblem: Awakening as well!

All of the news for it just makes me want it ever so much more!

So um, welcome!

Edited by Sophia Aetheria

There's no need to be. Just make sure you don't debate like crazy over how foot units are greater than some mounted units in certain threads. Things can get messy sometimes.

Welcome to the forest! Oh yeah, I'm excited about Fire Emblem: Awakening as well. <3

Hi and welcome to the Forest! Don't worry I was once nervous too when I first joined, you'll loosen up!

Well, tbh, isn't pretty much everyone excited for FE13? If it comes out to the States it will be the first FE to be released outside Japan for me! So, naturally, I'm very excited for it! Btw, I started playing FE like right after Shadow Dragon came out to the US which was around three years ago.

Ahoy, and welcome aboard the the mighty vessel S.S. Member. You've probably noticed already how much better it is than that little dingy over there, S.S. Lurker. So please, enjoy your voyage with S. F. Forums Pirate Cruises.