in the event that it doesnt come to america

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offtopic but I feel that...maybe we should make a list of why people are excited about Awakening...and maybe why it's a smart idea to release FE13 to the US....

For example:

-First Real Strategy Game (Not counting Overclocked)

-"Best Of" FE.

-Great Advertisement for the Next Smash Bros/ViceVersa

-Building a fanbase

-One of the more accessible Fire Emblem.

-Create a Character (I feel this is a pretty important feature for Western Gamers)

-Tons of features any fans would love to play with, meaning a giant game for newcomers

Then email why the consumer would enjoy FE13, but it wouldn't be the greatest selling game out there. In every single Club Nintendo Survey thing, I've been praising Fire Emblem left and right XD...gotta get that message across X-X

This way, Nintendo of America would see the benefits (not a Fiscal gain, but to please their fans while garnering new ones...Plus since it's already been announced in Europe all NoA has to do is Xenoblade it :C

is the other eu version in english? i played fe12 on my ds in japanese, and while i LOVEd it im not really looking forward to playing another game in a language i cant understand while i know id enjoy it much more in english

also othin thanks i will keep those orders in mind

Edited by Dark Nocturne

I don't know, I haven't checked. I just assumed that since I'm an EU player that bought a US game from there (Mega Man Zero Collection, if anyone cares) that it would go the other way too.

If it means anything, none of the previous DS models are region-locked. Only the 3DS is. Which is really stupid. :/

If it means anything, none of the previous DS models are region-locked. Only the 3DS is. Which is really stupid. :/

Actually, they've been locked since the DSi. Which is just weird.

I dunno, Onimusha Tactics got a release. That's probably even more esoteric, in relation, than Nobunga's series. Pokemon is a huge tag to sell under, but even if the game didn't have it, I'd entertain it being localization regardless.

Actually, they've been locked since the DSi. Which is just weird.

Not really. When looking at it in terms of partitioning where exactly profits are coming from, it's an option. Of course we can find it weird and criticize it, but, it'd be better if we do so in the regards that the decision was likely made, not outside of it.

If fe13 doesn't make it to NA in its current form, I won't panic, as long as the UK is a member of the European continent, as long as it doesn't change its language from English, as long as FE13 doesn't get released only in non-English Europe, there's may always be room to buy a European 3ds, just to play english fe13. At least I know that my American charger works without bad side-effects on a European 3ds..

smile.gif

^ However, if I have to buy the game from europe, that means the game and/or system's warranty is void due to region differences between game and/or hardware maker(as in this case, if it is revealed to be true, it would be NoE, as if fe13 doesn't make it to NA, then that means that NoA can't sell the game to NA markets, so NoA would not be the maker in that scenario) and buyer(or whoever bought the game), which is disappointing.

sad.gif

Edited by shadowjam