I love everything

Percivalé

BIG AMAZING THING  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Interested?

• Yes!
    • No, and I'm voting this just to be a prick and tell you that you suck
    • Yes, but I have a question/comment (PM or post in this thread)
    • What the fuck are you going on about now, you crazy half-Mexican scum?
    • I like tacos

This is what I declare.

I fucking love everything.

Anyway, I'm kind of on a motivation streak again. I want to write something. I guess I'm getting overzealous, considering I've got another writing project going on at the CARA, but that's a more long-term one... I'm thinking of taking users, making them into characters and writing short story epics on them, I suppose. It would be like a sign-up thing, and I would have a limit or somesuch? At any rate, vote if you're interested. I need to practice more. The style would also be Fire Emblem inspired, as it is the main atmosphere here, but not very heavily. The big project that I'm writing at the CARA is more modern and not particularly inspired by a certain theme or anything.

Edited by Levantamos

Anyway, if you're absolutely up for it, I'll have a sign-up thread perhaps soon, depending on how much interest I get.

I did something like this a few years ago here before I even played mafia, lmao.

I voted Yes! but I don't like that option because I only use exclamation points ironically so I would never say Yes! I would say yes