Game screenshots & info

No. 3

We need some FE5 love. Don't disappoint me, guys.

Leaf's treasure sword, Fin's guardlance and Othin's handaxe already confirmed, so they aren't forgetting it

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure Cuan would be fine as a Pally... but for Sigurd, that's just wrong.

Why not? I think it'll work as long as they make him totally HAX enough. Remember, Eliwood was a paladin in FE6... although granted, that was before he was a lord...

I figure Cuan would be fine as a Pally... but for Sigurd, that's just wrong.

A Lord Knight is pretty much a Paladin with better caps and castle seizing, though. It fits more than Cuan, who couldn't use swords.

Poor Lache, though.

A Lord Knight is pretty much a Paladin with better caps and castle seizing, though. It fits more than Cuan, who couldn't use swords.

Poor Lache, though.

True, but Sigurd is still a Lord... seeing him reduced to Paladin while Marth gets his own exclusive class (even if it looks like another charcater) is kind of sad.

Sigurd might have some extra skills that aren't normally available to Paladins though.

True, but Sigurd is still a Lord... seeing him reduced to Paladin while Marth gets his own exclusive class (even if it looks like another charcater) is kind of sad.

Sigurd might have some extra skills that aren't normally available to Paladins though.

Thing is, Marth is in his own world (though 1500+ years later) and is really a legend there.

(Fun fact: Marth is eventually called "Star Lord" in Shadow Dragon's dialogue... though that was localized as "Star and Savior".)

Wow did't expect so many fe4 characters. My favorite fe4 characters did't make it yet, but these characters are awesome as well

Ecept maybe Lachesis, but thats just my opinion.

God there's so much new stuff to know, I actually slightly regret not living in Japan haha...

That's a rather mild way to put it.

^I'm trying not to get banned because I'm tempted to just rage my ass for not having the game T____T like discussing it doesn't mean too much to me, I just want to play it...

They've got their work cut out since they haven't even started translating the game title yet. I mean, "Fire Emblem: Tent"?

I kid. But seriously, this question should be asked to Nintendo or somebody who actually knows : P

Official site updated again. Just added Fauder to the character section and something to the Communications section. LOL, late

Other than that, I'm looking forward to seeing all of the characters in game. Still hoping for proper Ike DLC because hey, I like Ike.

Edited by Shun One

Communications update is to tell you about the current SpotPass content.

I've added some details here.

EDIT

[spoiler=Jamka]jamka.jpg

Uh oh, does he have Lightning Speed? He could be a dangerous Archer. Although if he can't support, he isn't getting those high, broken Double bonuses.

Edited by VincentASM

Holy crap, Sigurd has 71 HP!?!? This games stat caps...are quite interesting. I had almost expected them to implement tier 3 classes but looks like they just upped the caps by a lot.

So does anyone know what Barensia has to do with the game or will it be one giant DLC D=

You mean Varm?

It's part of the main story. You go there by Chapter 15, maybe a bit earlier.

EDIT

Holy crap, Sigurd has 71 HP!?!? This games stat caps...are quite interesting. I had almost expected them to implement tier 3 classes but looks like they just upped the caps by a lot.

I think some people are crying because they can't recruit him with their Level 10 non-promoted units.

Edited by VincentASM