Game screenshots & info

No. 3

Yes, Olivia is the dancer

She can apparently have a son

She can fight with swords

I'm assuming she can use the regular "give a unit a second turn" dance and there's also Special Dance that "Strength, Magic, Defence and Resistance +2 for the unit who moves last for one Turn"

Aslong we're talking about Olivia, any Information about her son ? because I'm so interested if he was a mercenary.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragonmaster sounds like an absurdly broken class. +15 hit/eva on the first turn? +50 bonus when fighting sword users? I can also feel the Dark Mage class being useful for support/accurate chip damage.

I don't understand this Dancer skill. It sounds like it would be a bonus effect when dancing for a character, either in addition to or in place of the regular dance, but the description doesn't give a clear indication of it being triggered in a way like that.

---

According to the wiki, the following class sets are available:

Serge: Dracoknight / Cleric / Troubadour

Saria: Dark Mage / Knight / Archer

Sairi: Myrmidon / Pegasus Knight / Dracoknight

Lucina: Lord / Archer / Myrmidon / Dracoknight / Cavalier

The wiki also lists every class as available for Sigurd and Ayra, which sounds very strange.

No info yet about whatever reclass options Krom, Velvet, or Donny can have.

Swordmaster description seems to confirm Astra at LV5 and Sword Expert at LV15, but Sword Expert indicates that it changes to +5 Mag with the Thunder Sword equipped. Looking back at Lance Expert, it seems to say the same regarding some sort of magic "Sleep Spear".

Edited by Othin

Lance Expert description reads: 槍装備時、力+5(しびれる槍は魔力+5)

When equipped with a lance, Str+5 (with Numb Spear, Mag+5)

Axe Expert description reads: 斧装備時、力+5(ボトルアクスは魔力+5)

When equipped with an axe, Str+5 (with Bottle Axe, Mag+5)

I'm not sure about the details of those weapons, but I guess they both use magic. I suspect the "Bottle Axe" is a typo: if it read ボルト instead of ボトル, it would be the Bolt Axe like in FE9. I suspect we'll see a magic bow as well, with Snipers having a positive Mag stat.

Hi I'm new here, been crawling for a while, can you guys update me with the new ? spoil me as much as you want,,,, I don't really care.

Most of it's already posted here. Have you read through the thread yet?

---

A comment on the wiki claims Donny's Change Proof options are Mercenary, Fighter, and their promotions. I'm hesitant to believe this, as it would give him only three Tier 2 classes and would make it impossible to use lances without being a Villager.

Edited by Othin

Yep I just though the thread stopped updating xD, because the game just got released....I'm interested about merecnaries....any good mercenaries in this game ? and how they fare to other classes.

Lucina: Lord / Archer / Myrmidon / Dracoknight / Cavalier

I've read her reclass options change depending on her mother.

That info doesn't sound too reliable...

---

A comment on the wiki claims Donny's Change Proof options are Mercenary, Fighter, and their promotions. I'm hesitant to believe this, as it would give him only three Tier 2 classes and would make it impossible to use lances without being a Villager.

Hasn't someone seen him as Cavalier?

Yep I just though the thread stopped updating xD, because the game just got released....I'm interested about merecnaries....any good mercenaries in this game ? and how they fare to other classes.

The game has just been released in Japan, the 3DS is region-locked and there's no emulation of it (or decent flashcarts afaik) yet. All info we get is secondhand.

Edited by TheEnd

I've read her reclass options change depending on her mother.

That info doesn't sound too reliable...

Makes sense. I think we can trust most of the other sets, though, since they seem to fit what we've confirmed.

Hasn't someone seen him as Cavalier?

I heard the same, but I don't know where. Hard to say without seeing it myself.

---

Here's a thought. There are 17 Gaidens, right? 1-4 focus on some other stuff, but the later known ones involve recruiting the kids. I suspect we'll see 5-17 each corresponding to one potential mother's kid.

Liz

Soiree

Sumia

Serge

Miriel

Mariabel

Tiamo

Saria

Olivia

Nono

Velvet

That's 11, which leaves two more, unless I'm forgetting someone. Perhaps this indicates that Flavia is also playable? And who knows how MU will fit in.

Edited by Othin

I read around that the Dancer Olivia has a Mercenary as a son, his name is close to mine xD....man hope he is a cool Mercenary...because I'm planning on pairing Krom with her to get Mercenary+ Aether deadly combination.

EDIT: Vincent clause is here hopefully with a sack full of information :D....

Edited by Azuren the Hero

The Walkthrough Wiki's Skill list got an update. The typo in Bow Knight's Bow Slayer skill was rectified and there's three new Lv. 5 skillls. Gryphons are a Ferry Class.

[spoiler=Lv. 5]

Sniper

命中+20

ユニットの命中+20

Hit+20: Self-explanatory.

Dark Pegasus

移動の叫び

「応援」コマンド選択時、1ターン周囲3マス以内のみかたの移動+1

Movement(!!!) Cry: Unlike the other Cries, this (thanksfully) only gives a +1 boost to its namesake stat.

Gryphon Knight

運び手

ダブルの状態で、移動+2

Carrier (Urgently need a doublecheck on the name): When Double is Active, Movement+2.

Oh, and also says what the Villager's Lv.15 Skill does:

[spoiler= Weak Beats Strong]

下克上

敵のレベルが自分より高い(上級職は+20)時、命中・回避+15

Hit and Avoid +15 when the Enemy's Level is higher than the User's (Level+20 is assumed for Promoted Units)

Edited by AstraSage

I have this crazy idea, about the DLC, because there's a question that ran through my head..... why did they choose Marht, Ike and Alm instead of Sigurd for example ?

I think I have this theory to explain it.

Marth : it's no brainer he is the first Fire Emblem hero and the mascot of the series,secondly the game is based in the world of Marth.

Alm : Awakening borrow the map system from Gaiden. and Varm= Barensia

Ike : Awkening is 3D and Path or Radiance was the first 3D Fire Emblem game , Krom resemble Ike in design very much he even gets Aether as a skill.

Makes sense. I think we can trust most of the other sets, though, since they seem to fit what we've confirmed.

I heard the same, but I don't know where. Hard to say without seeing it myself.

---

Here's a thought. There are 17 Gaidens, right? 1-4 focus on some other stuff, but the later known ones involve recruiting the kids. I suspect we'll see 5-17 each corresponding to one potential mother's kid.

Liz

Soiree

Sumia

Serge

Miriel

Mariabel

Tiamo

Saria

Olivia

Nono

Velvet

That's 11, which leaves two more, unless I'm forgetting someone. Perhaps this indicates that Flavia is also playable? And who knows how MU will fit in.

According to this site, MU gets one of the Gaiden chapters and the last one is for Tiki

I found this in youtube

HOLY Crap!!! LUCINA Revealed!!!! She looks pretty hot I have to say :D

Edited by Kramgnauh