Game screenshots & info

No. 3

For those unaware, that's MU's name being referenced. So I'm assuming the player put a joke name to make the dialogue read funny?

EDIT

[spoiler=Response]

Oh yeah, it was "shoujo" I think, which can be little girl or maiden.

Well, that certainly clarifies what's happening here

fauder_spoiler.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You choose one stat as the strongest and one stat as the weakest. In that image, Mark's caps compared to Donny's have -1 Str, +3 Skl, and +4 Spd. You couldn't get that with just one stat picked as the strongest and one as the weakest.

It might be that each character has a set of "base caps" stats that are added to from the caps of every class they go into. I'd imagine for player convenience MU is above average in most regards and really good in their specified strongest stat.

It might be that each character has a set of "base caps" stats that are added to from the caps of every class they go into. I'd imagine for player convenience MU is above average in most regards and really good in their specified strongest stat.

Yeah, I agree that this seems most likely. So it should be the case that each class has set caps, and for any given character, the difference between those caps is also how much their own caps would change when changing classes.

Now, if we then believe that all the listed stat caps are possible in some way, that means 50 isn't the limit. The wiki lists Generals and Warriors as capping Str at 51, and Berserkers as capping Str at 52. Even if this is only possible for certain characters, it's fascinating.

Also, in all three cases, that number is 39 more than their base Str, but I'm not sure this means anything. 47 is, after all, 41 more than Battle Clerics' base Spd, which seems like a bit of a big jump.

Edited by Othin

Or perhaps it has something to do with the reclass system

Just like characters keep learned skills, they might gain cap increases too, idk

The caps business is really confusing me slightly. That's why I haven't bothered to update the caps page yet.

[spoiler=Dark Pegasus]Here's 2 characters as Dark Pegasus

tiamo_capped.jpg

selena_capped.jpg

I think Selena has better caps except for Luck.

These images are from different posters I think, if it matters.

The caps business is really confusing me slightly. That's why I haven't bothered to update the caps page yet.

[spoiler=Dark Pegasus]Here's 2 characters as Dark Pegasus

tiamo_capped.jpg

selena_capped.jpg

I think Selena has better caps except for Luck.

These images are from different posters I think, if it matters.

Do we know for sure that Tiamo's stats are capped? Maybe they're green because they're boosted...

Or maybe if you use change seal you can keep some of the caps from the other class.

Edited by Miscellany

Hmm, I wonder if it matters that they're children characters.

An an unrelated note, I notice Serena is using Bow Slayer as a flier. That's brilliant.

Do we know for sure that Tiamo's stats are capped? Maybe they're green because they're boosted...

Yeah.

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/post/levin.jpg

No green there.

Edited by Othin

I just thought of something about caps.

Assuming enemies don't have variable caps, we could use Lunatic enemies to define them.

EDIT

[spoiler=Reponse]I wouldn't be too bothered about the geography. We have deserts and ice areas next to each other like in Archanea or Tellius. Granted, that can happen in real life.

Edited by VincentASM

Well, whatever it is, there MUST be more intercontinental contact by now. I mean, that's incredibly close to Varm/Barensia. Of course, there's the question of when exactly FE8 takes place relative to FE1/2/3.

Also, I'm curious as to what's happened with Jugdral. It has been several thousand years since FE4/5 by now, so they should have very, very advanced technology.

I just thought of something about caps.

Assuming enemies don't have variable caps, we could use Lunatic enemies to define them.

Excellent idea.

So that's... a generic enemy. With nearly every stat capped and a skill borrowed from another class. And how the fuck does that lance have 23 Mt.

And that's not even the highest difficulty? I'm terrified now.

---

http://www18.atwiki.jp/fireemblem3ds/pages/78.html

Reclass info for a lot of characters. Donny just having access to Villager / Mercenary / Fighter is UNBELIEVABLY STUPID but I've been hearing it everywhere so it seems to be true.

I imagine Jugdral being on the other side of the globe entirely.

Maybe Jugdral got lazy and didn't develop their tech anymore :p

Bishop Galle traveled from Jugdral to Archanea and back. I'd imagine that would only happen if it was one of the easier travels to make.

Edited by Othin