Game screenshots & info

No. 3

This probably doesn't need spoiler tags but just in case.

Since he's using a normal master seal I'm guessing his promotion isn't story related. I think he's the first lord to do so.

I figure his promotion works this way due to the way promotions work in this game. With him being able to class change, it makes sense that he wouldn't be forced to promote.

Edited by Shun One

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This probably doesn't need spoiler tags but just in case.

Since he's using a normal master seal I'm guessing his promotion isn't story related. I think he's the first lord to do so.

Naw, Celice can promote whenever the fuck he hits level 20 and has a home castle he can use to promote. That means as early as Chapter 7.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Krom changing class

he gets the shield of seals on his left hand !

Also does anyone know how long it would take play asia to restock the game? cause i just missed it -.-

Maybe it's just me, but in that video it looks like the Shield of Seals doesn't have the 5 orbs in it, in which case it would just be the Fire Emblem. So I have to wonder if the five orbs will show up at all in the game.

[spoiler=Link to other games] As we're still on the topic of Magvel possibly existing in FE13's world, anyone want to guess that Lucina will retroactively be Nada Kuya? it fits in with the sword mentioned in those support conversations being the Falchion

btw how many change seals can we get?

Seems that you can buy them from chapter 16 and on, from what I read on the Japanese atwiki. However, you can get some earlier through other methods.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

[spoiler=Link to other games] As we're still on the topic of Magvel possibly existing in FE13's world, anyone want to guess that Lucina will retroactively be Nada Kuya? it fits in with the sword mentioned in those support conversations being the Falchion

After looking over those support conversations, it wouldn't surprise me if that was case. Although, Lucina would at least need to have an ending mentioning that she travels to a faroff land to be able to make such a link.

[spoiler=linked video of final boss]Looks like Gimle takes on MU's appearance, because MU was either doubled or dual-ed with Krom. Sweet.

Also, they also have a video to S-support between MU and Krom.

Edited by SPSEliwoodGabriel

Maybe the time travel made it so there are two MUs?

That COULD be a possibility. But it also makes you wonder how the hell it would work when MU gets married when you think of the first gen and second gen... God, this feels like a Doctor Who episode, and the most I know about Doctor Who I learned from Tumblr and TV Tropes.

Also, they also have a video to S-support between MU and Krom.

Good lord that was cute. I tried to translate it, but I'm bad at kanji as it is and that video is hard to see.

I think the gist of it is that MU comes in to talk about army stuff, and then notices Krom is acting funny, so she attempts to find out why. Krom calls her an baka and yells at her to shut up a few times before blurting out that he loves her and wants her to be with him. MU automatically says yes. Cue CG.

Good lord that was cute. I tried to translate it, but I'm bad at kanji as it is and that video is hard to see.

I think the gist of it is that MU comes in to talk about army stuff, and then notices Krom is acting funny, so she attempts to find out why. Krom calls her an baka and yells at her to shut up a few times before blurting out that he loves her and wants her to be with him. MU automatically says yes. Cue CG.

So it's what would happen if Soren was female?

Edited by Only My Unit

So it's what would happen if Soren was female?

Yeah, pretty much. Still, it made me smile.

I hope they're not all like that, though.

Edited by Miscellany

I think she may have cursed him at the end there...Still, very cute and somewhat different from the Sumia one earlier.

I just get the sinking feeling that all of FeMU's will follow that same formula. I really hope one or two at least let her do the confessing, instead of being all oblivious until the guy says it. -_-