Why You Should Never Kick a Man in the Balls

Helios

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling hair in less sensitive areas also hurts.

I actually have a nervous thing that has caused me to pull a good amount of hair out of the left side of my scalp, so that side is actually used to the pain now <__<;

A lacrosse ball hit me in the special area when I wasn't wearing a cup... point blank.

That happened to one of our defenders. He's a big guy, and was lying on the ground in pain for quite some time.

Honestly, while childbirth and bring kicked in the nuts may as well be the equivalents for each gender, at least for most childbirths now the woman is ready for it. She's as comfortable and sedated as the doctors make her. Ball kicks are generally a complete surprise.

I guess I can ask my mom if it is. She should know since I was supposedly born at least a month early, which supposedly resulted in my shitty health.

health what health

That happened to one of our defenders. He's a big guy, and was lying on the ground in pain for quite some time.

Honestly, while childbirth and bring kicked in the nuts may as well be the equivalents for each gender, at least for most childbirths now the woman is ready for it. She's as comfortable and sedated as the doctors make her. Ball kicks are generally a complete surprise.

This is true. Epidurals are pretty crazy.