Why You Should Never Kick a Man in the Balls

Helios

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think anybody trying to prove definitively that "my pain is worse than your pain" is on a fool's errand, perhaps even before situational specifics are taken into account. Pain is pain, and usually deserves sympathy.

Fortunately for me, I have never been the victim of a true jimmy shot. I think I once blocked a soccer ball with my thighs somehow (??), though, which looked enough like one that people stopped to see if I was ok, though.

You lucky bastard.

Some guy once tried to push his boner down so hard, it made a strange popping sound. true story

You know a thing? I've done that. Repeatedly. It sucks, but it really sounds worse than it is.

I hope you mean "repeatedly" as in more than once in your lifetime, and not "multiple times in succession" 8{

Two years ago I kicked my friend in the nuts, he passed out on some random person's front lawn for 20 minutes and laid there in pain for another 40 after, until someone got ice for him to get up. He walked home, puked in his toilet and went to bed and when he woke up they still hurt.

So ladies, you breast pain aint got shit on a kick to the nuts, and as for child birth, the pain goes away once it's done. I think men win this argument

Two years ago I kicked my friend in the nuts, he passed out on some random person's front lawn for 20 minutes and laid there in pain for another 40 after, until someone got ice for him to get up. He walked home, puked in his toilet and went to bed and when he woke up they still hurt.

So ladies, you breast pain aint got shit on a kick to the nuts, and as for child birth, the pain goes away once it's done. I think men win this argument

Dude, childbirth might not usually lead to lasting pain, but it commonly forever changes the body. I would quit while you're level.

You mean rapists aren't "normal" men? :smug:

I am at least 70% confident in asserting that normal men aren't rapists, yes

Edited by Rehab

Soul how many times do I have to tell you to shut the fuck up

You are so fucking stupid

Of course normal men don't go around and force people to fuck them

And then again, there's period cramps. I'm not talking about it in comparison to getting kicked in the balls since they're two totally different things, but it's a pretty shitty thing most of us deal with. It can get pretty intense at times and ends up popping off on and off for weeks. Or if you're like me, anytime from one week before to one week after my period is all fair game.

So let's just leave it at getting kicked in the balls hurts like fuck and childbirth hurts like fuck and there's a lot more other things that hurts like fuck. Nobody wins.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I have never received damage to my balls, and I would like to keep it that way.

So I guess I better not try to rape Lumi

Edit: or any woman for that matter since they could all kick my ass without resorting to the balls thing

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

I was playing a pick up of game of baseball with my brothers and some friends. I was the catcher, but since we didn't have any gear I was unprotected. My brother swung the bat and hit the ball, but as he was running he flung the bat at me. Hit me straight in the balls. Aluminum hurts haha.

Also had a girl kick me in the balls in high school. I probably deserved it, but I honestly don't remember what I did to aggravate her.

Also had a grounder hit me in the groin in baseball. I managed to still throw the runner out, but afterwards I needed a moment to get myself together.

And last, but not least, in a pick up soccer game with "the adults" back when I was maybe 16, I was on defense and blocked a shot that hit me in the nuts. That one probably hurt the most seeing as I fell flat on the floor and felt lightheaded for a little while.

I was playing a pick up of game of baseball with my brothers and some friends. I was the catcher, but since we didn't have any gear I was unprotected. My brother swung the bat and hit the ball, but as he was running he flung the bat at me. Hit me straight in the balls. Aluminum hurts haha.

Also had a girl kick me in the balls in high school. I probably deserved it, but I honestly don't remember what I did to aggravate her.

Also had a grounder hit me in the groin in baseball. I managed to still throw the runner out, but afterwards I needed a moment to get myself together.

And last, but not least, in a pick up soccer game with "the adults" back when I was maybe 16, I was on defense and blocked a shot that hit me in the nuts. That one probably hurt the most seeing as I fell flat on the floor and felt lightheaded for a little while.

...can you still have children? I'm so glad i've never been really hit in the balls.

AMBER ALERT

AMBER ALERT

TROPER SPOTTED

BRING OUT THE FRESH WATER AND THE DEODORANT, WEAR YOUR GAS MASKS AND AIR FRESHENERS AT ALL TIMES

HERD THE NECKBEARD INTO THE LAKE

Going to reaffirm it: getting clipped in the nads by a ball used for a sport like competition drops me instantly and I don't get up for a while; not sooner than any of you, anyway.

so once i was playing golf in PE during 8th grade

my friend next to me swing and got me in the balls

Lol

That's not funny at all. :mellow:

And golf in P.E? wut

Edited by The Leaving Song II