Tomorrow is a big day.

Darros

I'm counting down, until 2 PM April 20.

Because something super important is going to happen then.

My mother is going to pick me up from Law class and take me to write the drivers test and I can get my learners licence. I'm excited. And scared. And I really have to study this thing.

Pass because you will get made fun if you fail :P

Seriously, from what I remember of the test, it's pretty easy i got 7 of the first 10 questions wrong and still passed

I dunno if times have changed since I got mine though. I only needed 80% to pass.

Good Luck, mate.

Edited by General Horace

I wish you good luck on that!

Thank you!

Just study a lot.

/too lazy to go and get one

Yeah, the book is pretty menacing, so I have been. I heard it's not that hard though.

It is a big day for many people!

Yeah, getting to drive is a big responsibility/privelege

The sign types is where they got me, my first of two times taking it. Good luck!

REally? I'm more worried about the road rules than the signs! Thanks!

Good Luck!

Thank you!

This is the written permit test?

An eye test, and two multiple choice tests. One is on the rules of the road, the other on signs.

Pass because you will get made fun if you fail :P

Seriously, from what I remember of the test, it's pretty easy i got 7 of the first 10 questions wrong and still passed

I dunno if times have changed since I got mine though. I only needed 80% to pass.

Good Luck, mate.

Yeah, I don't want to fail the written tests, or even worse the vision one!

I hear that around.

You need to make 80% on each individual test to pass, not both, and there's 20 questions on each.

Thanks Horace.

Hmm ... when I took my permit test, it wasn't nearly this complicated. :/: I wear glasses IRL, so I have a corrective lenses restriction on my driver's license, but I only went in to take one multiple choice test. I guess it's done differently in Canada than in here.

Also, I should probably let you know that I didn't even attempt to get my permit until I turned 18, and I didn't get my driver's license until I was 21.

I'm counting down, until 2 PM April 20.

Because something super important is going to happen then.

My mother is going to pick me up from Law class and take me to write the drivers test and I can get my learners licence. I'm excited. And scared. And I really have to study this thing.

Darn your lucky.

I have to wait two more years for that!(although I'd prefer a motorbike to a car any day)

EDIT: I forgot, best of luck.

Edited by Marth

I have some advice for when you start driving; don't play turn on some screamo at a red light and leave it on. It gets you all amped up and bad stuff goes down... :unsure:

Well that just depends on if it actually gets one amped up like that =b I can always be super calm to the exciting screamo stuffs that I listen to XD

Well that just depends on if it actually gets one amped up like that =b I can always be super calm to the exciting screamo stuffs that I listen to XD

Me and a friend were listening to Of Mice and Men... We almost died...

Me and a friend were listening to Of Mice and Men... We almost died...

Aww too bad. =[ Guess you'll have to stop listening to that XD

Since you know them I could actually ask you a question on one of their songs and you might even know what the song is~! And also not listen to it and say "this hurts my eeeeaaaarrrrrssssss >A<" XD

Oh but I have only heard a few of their first songs.... =3

And I also didn't know/forgot that Carlile returned x3

Good luck my dude!

I remember it being pretty easy, but I took it like 3 years ago so maybe things changed. Anyway it's just driving, it's really not that difficult as long as you stay calm and don't get too nervous about it.

Aww too bad. =[ Guess you'll have to stop listening to that XD

Since you know them I could actually ask you a question on one of their songs and you might even know what the song is~! And also not listen to it and say "this hurts my eeeeaaaarrrrrssssss >A<" XD

Oh but I have only heard a few of their first songs.... =3

And I also didn't know/forgot that Carlile returned x3

This whole post confuses me... :P

Here's an idea: don't listen to the radio when you drive, especially when you're starting out. Only when you're confident enough to concentrate on driving and listening to the radio should you do it.

Huge tip, only drive under the influence, pack as many people into the back, blast music, head bang while you drive and the more people you hit, the more points you receive.

Ignore all of the laws they tell you to follow. Laws are for the weak.