Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

And one more thing that does Shamshirs really exist in FE13? I can't see the Shamshirs in the Swords category, I wasn't exactly sure if this is possibly a mistake or might been in the wrong section?

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

A generic bandit boss. Handsome's his name, IIRC

Well, you know the flamboyant bandit pairs in FE games?

Like "Paul and Jasmine"?

He's generic, but not as generic as Geliver/Grendel that get their portraits reused as many generic bosses in FE do.

And I got a quick question on the item icons from Shadow's screenshots that he took from the DLC Beach episode and I don't know what are those items spose to be? I am going to give Aveyn Knight (Vincent) those icons for the items section on Awakening content and I am not too sure which is which?

1.) On Tiamo's screenshot (What are those two tomes that Tiamo is holding and that blue item, is that an Elixir or a Pure Water?)

2.) On Chrom's screenshot (The second sword that Chrom holding, is that spose to be the Levin Sword and what is the third sword is called?)

3.) On Guire's screenshot (What are those three sword that Guire is holding and that bow, is that spose to be a Steel Bow?)

4.) On Sallya's screenshot (What are those four tomes that Sallya is holding and is that Concoction?)

Edited by King Marth 64

Tiamo: (top to bottom) Ruin, Nosferatu, and an Elixir

Krom: Falchion, Levin Sword, Noble Rapier, and Elixir

Gaia: Silver Sword, Steel Sword, Iron Bow, I think that's the Tyrfing, Elixir

Sariya: Ruin, Nosferatu, Il, Ruin, Concoction

Edited by Lord Raven

1. Tiamo:

Change Seal

Ruin

Rezire (Nosferatu)

Elixir

2. Chrom:

Falchion (Divine)

Levin Sword

Noble Rapier

Elixir

3. Gaia:

Silver Sword

Steel Sword

Iron Bow

Balmunk

Elixir

4. Sariya:

Ruin

Rezire (Nosferatu)

Goetia

Rezire (Nosferatu)

Concotion

And one thing... Doesn't anyone find it funny how after 3000 years, they still use swords and stuff...? There aren't any technological advances...

(*Note* I know that it's supposed to be that way... If it wasn't, it wouldn't be Fire Emblem. But I'm just saying...)

Edited by fireemblemfan4ever

And I got a quick question on the item icons from Shadow's screenshots that he took from the DLC Beach episode and I don't know what are those items spose to be? I am going to give Aveyn Knight (Vincent) those icons for the items section on Awakening content and I am not too sure which is which?

Seems like I'm going to be out of a job soon. His peerless heroism is too much for me to handle.

Is it true that there will be a hot spring dlc too?

That's the third out of the set that was shown in a trailer.

For the light-hearted type DLCs, it stated there were 3 maps planned:

1. Matsuri (Festival of Bonds)

2. Beach (Summer of Bonds)

3. Onsen (Hot Spring map which we don't know the title of yet)

If you want the video it's here:

Edited by shadowofchaos

^Nope, Gaia's holding Balmung, not Tyrfing. And I'm fairly sure the bow he's got is Steel Bow. Also, Sarya's holding Goetia, not Il. Also, she's holding 2 Nosferatu (Resire), not 2 Ruin. And Tiamo's holding a Change Seal at the top there.

You have to understand with the Sariya thing, it was 3am LOL because clearly i said that the same icon was two different spells.

But yeah, I did get confirmation of the Iron Bow thing. A Steel Bow is more reddish.

Edited by Lord Raven

This is the first FE game that makes me really horny. I'm no longer sure if I want to buy a 3DS anymore.

...I'm not sure if that's the word you want to use there.

Also the post game people like Inverse, Gangrel and Paris have conversations in the new DLC right?

Also the post game people like Inverse, Gangrel and Paris have conversations in the new DLC right?

They didn't in the first, and it seems that way here as well.

Oh, how did I forget.

Guire

Sallya

No. That is NOT FUCKING PERMITTED.

The NoJ names are wrong. Anyone who had the slightest understanding of name translations was saying this ever since we heard of them, and now that we're seeing the actual names, we're confirming that obvious truth.

However, not everyone is paying close attention. They may see these odd, fake names and mistake them for the actual ones. They are not. They are WRONG AND LIES. Posting them ANYWHERE is merely a perpetuation of misinformation. You and anyone else who has ever used them to refer to the characters as if it was an actual name needs to edit them out THIS FUCKING INSTANT, as well as an explanation of the mistake so that you do not confuse anyone.

No arguments. Do it. Now.

We should start calling Sol, Sort. Because he needs to sort out his hair before he joins the team.

It's like the Brawl romanized names for Japan only FE games. Rutogah. So good.

Took me hell of a long time who one person meant as "Eudes". Turns out they mean Liz's son, "Wood".

I mean, sure it's not really a legit sounding name, but for the purposes of not confusing people, let's stick to the fan names until the official names NOT from NoJ come out.

Edited by shadowofchaos

To be fair, some of the NoJ names make me laugh.

Licht belongs in a D&D game, Guire makes me think he should paint the flag of Iris onto his arms and then go home to be a family man and Eudes sounds like he belongs in the Odyssey.

And the only Riviera my head has room for is Riviera: The Promised land. Which has no blonde priests.

I don't even need to mention Sully, and that's an official name.

To be fair, Sallya and Sariya is, what, a one letter difference after "Rs and Ls".

Sort and Eudes are dumb though. How did they get Eudes out of the Japanese for "Wood"?

Guire is dumb too, but Gaia is a female name. You can't win Candy Thief.

Also watching people overreact to names is funnier than it should be. Sorry.