Othin Plays FE13!

Othin

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's a girl's name if the character is a planet who mated with the sky to produce a ton of titans and monsters, then?

Sounds about right.

But in all honesty, aside from Candy Thief, I am not sure I have ever seen "Gaia" used as a male name. Well, I mostly see it used to refer to the Earth and all, but when it has a gender it is usually female.

Eh, it doesn't matter.

On topic: Okay, so the Candy Thief has an Iron Bow in that DLC Beach screenshot and its not a Steel Bow, is that totally correct? (I'm little confused that it looked more greyish since Iron Bows looked more Brownish from the previous games, sorry that I don't want to get this into trouble, I wanted to know what they are)

Edited by King Marth 64

On topic: Okay, so the Candy Thief has an Iron Bow in that DLC Beach screenshot and its not a Steel Bow, is that totally correct? (I'm little confused that it looked more greyish since Iron Bows looked more Brownish from the previous games, sorry that I don't want to get this into trouble, I wanted to know what they are)

Let me make this easier for you then. Seems like I was wrong about you being able to take my job.

Bows1.png

In order:

1. 青銅の弓 (Seidou no Yumi) = Bronze Bow

2. 鉄の弓 (Tetsu no Yumi) = Iron Bow

3. 鋼の弓 (Hagane no Yumi) = Steel Bow

4. キラーボウ (Kiraa Bou) = Killer Bow

5. 銀の弓 (Gin no Yumi) = Silver Bow

Bows2.png

1.勇者の弓 (Yuusha no Yumi) = Hero/Brave Bow

2.イチイバル (Ichiibaru) = Ichibal

• 2 weeks later...

And one more thing that does Marisa really join as a Myrmidon, not a Swordmaster in her SpotPass recruitment or was she a Myrmidon in a different SpotPass chapters like Roy and Ike? I wasn't exactly sure if this is possibly a mistake or might been in the wrong SpotPass stat section?

Edited by King Marth 64

And does the SpotPass version of Tiki from the Shadow Dragon Team has the same map icon of Tiki from the story mode or is the SpotPass version of Tiki's map icon is completely different?

Edited by King Marth 64

• 2 weeks later...

And I got an another quick question on the tome item icons from Shadow's screenshots that he took that he said they're FE4 Holy Weapon Tomes and I don't know what are those items spose to be, but I wanted to know anyway?

1.) On his avatar's screenshot (I see the red one is the Falaflame (which its on the page already), but, is the yellow tome is Thorhammer?, the green tome is Holsety?, and the blue tome is Sacred Tome Naga? are those correct?)

And I got an another third quick question on the weapon icons from Shadow's screenshots that he took for the Spa Episode and I don't know what are those items spose to be since I don't see any of those icons in the item section?

1.) On the screenshot of Lucina (Is that Falchion weapon is the Divine Falchion or was that just the Sealed Falchion?)

2.) On the screenshot of Eudes (Wood) (What was that blackish sword in the second column is called, is that spose to be the Mysteltinn or is that an another sword?)

3.) On the screenshot of Azur (Azure) (What was that axe in the bottom spose to be?)

4.) On the screenshot of Serena (Selena) (What are the two axes and the brown item are called?)

Edited by King Marth 64

• 3 weeks later...

Yes.

They're the same staves.

Ok, but shouldn't in the FE13 staff page that the Goddess Staff be called Ashera Staff (since its the same staff from the Localized version in the Tellius series) for right now until we have proof incase if keep the name the same or was renamed in February 4th? (that kinda got totally got me confused)

Edited by King Marth 64

Ok, but shouldn't in the FE13 staff page that the Goddess Staff be called Ashera Staff (since its the same staff from the Localized version in the Tellius series) for right now until we have proof incase if keep the name the same or was renamed in February 4th? (that kinda got totally got me confused)

Its probably going to be the goddess staff. Ashera isn't in this game, and it will be the same case as the "Goddess" icon in every game besides the Tellius saga.

Don't worry about it.

I've got to say this thread has been super useful for getting a feel for the game, I can also see how much it has informed some of the findings on the main page! Are you still playing your copy of FE much, Othin?

I've got to say this thread has been super useful for getting a feel for the game, I can also see how much it has informed some of the findings on the main page! Are you still playing your copy of FE much, Othin?

Not really these days. I've started a Lunatic+ file and played through Ch9; it was a lot of fun, but for some reason I never felt motivated to so much as make a serious attempt at Ch10. Which is odd, since I've always really liked that chapter; I'm really not sure why I haven't gone back to it. For the past few months, I've really only been picking it up to play through the new DLC maps, but those are finished, and I never even completed the last two. There's a lot more I plan on doing, but I couldn't get back to it right now anyway, since my best friend has been borrowing my Japanese 3DS to play the new Animal Crossing game, and I've been occupied with other stuff.

Not really these days. I've started a Lunatic+ file and played through Ch9; it was a lot of fun, but for some reason I never felt motivated to so much as make a serious attempt at Ch10. Which is odd, since I've always really liked that chapter; I'm really not sure why I haven't gone back to it. For the past few months, I've really only been picking it up to play through the new DLC maps, but those are finished, and I never even completed the last two. There's a lot more I plan on doing, but I couldn't get back to it right now anyway, since my best friend has been borrowing my Japanese 3DS to play the new Animal Crossing game, and I've been occupied with other stuff.

I'm not convinced my body will ever be ready for Lunatic+ ... though I'm sorely tempted to give it a go... maybe in English as I'll need to fully understand what's going on and my Japanese needs quite a bit of work >_>;;;

Ch10 is amazing, I recently finished it and was very moved, that whole build up and I liked the map design, too. Overall a very good ch. At the moment I'm hating the desert stages, tho -_______- waaay too much sand.

Any DLC that are noteworthy? I've got 1'000 yen knocking around in my account and I don't know what to buy...

For 1000 yen, I'd first go for Alm's and Eirika's DLC to get the new classes, which will take out 800 of that. I also highly recommend getting some postgame challenge eventually; the hardest is the final UT, but you'll need Ike's DLC to properly challenge it, so that's another 700. It's worth it, though.

The monster maps can also be convenient: Gold and Silver is great if you plan on buying anything expensive in postgame since it supplies you with incredibly fast access to an unlimited supply of gold, while Entombed Heaven is the only place where you can easily train really weak characters on higher difficulties. And of course Infinite Divine Weapons gives you extras of some great equipment, even though it's all available otherwise as well now.

For 1000 yen, I'd first go for Alm's and Eirika's DLC to get the new classes, which will take out 800 of that. I also highly recommend getting some postgame challenge eventually; the hardest is the final UT, but you'll need Ike's DLC to properly challenge it, so that's another 700. It's worth it, though.

The monster maps can also be convenient: Gold and Silver is great if you plan on buying anything expensive in postgame since it supplies you with incredibly fast access to an unlimited supply of gold, while Entombed Heaven is the only place where you can easily train really weak characters on higher difficulties. And of course Infinite Divine Weapons gives you extras of some great equipment, even though it's all available otherwise as well now.

Wow thanks for that! I'll get some more yen as I'm interested in extending post game and gold / exp is always nice!

Wow thanks for that! I'll get some more yen as I'm interested in extending post game and gold / exp is always nice!

oh yes i was tryin g tobuy dlc with my bank card and hit a rut i don know what to do as i want to get the dlc for the master trial

does anyone else think sariya is the dark(gothic) hinata

Edited by Hirokaski

oh yes i was tryin g tobuy dlc with my bank card and hit a rut i don know what to do as i want to get the dlc for the master trial

does anyone else think sariya is the dark(gothic) hinata

Well I got 1'000 from the 3ds bundle abd just bought a few thousand yen on play asia via their digital service so I got the code instantly