Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

Helios, if you thought scorri was scum, you should've just pushed for her lynch normally instead of dancing around it. :T I mean, yeah, it could have drawn NK attention, but Bal was already a confirmed town tracker and very likely to die over you. I'm not sure what you had to gain from being subtle, unless I missed something.

We weren't gonna kill Bal immediately. We knew from D1, but still decided to leave him alive, because of my secondary ability.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but still. Lynching scorri wouldn't've guaranteed Helios' death so long as he didn't claim Watcher, so pushing her wasn't a bad idea.

Edited by Prims

@Prims: They didn't seem to want to kill Bal, seeing as they knew who he was from D1 but still chose a random town kill (holy shit you all got lucky with how powerful Bizz was) instead. He didn't post much in the thread either, so he just didn't look like a threat IMO. I was an unknown until like the last ten minutes of the game (tried to play off Scorri's rolefishing as if it never happened, but I could tell she was gonna be persistent about it and I didn't want some people to see me as scummy for continuing to ignore her) so I thought if they wanted a random kill, why not go for me, one of the last unknowns? You're definitely right though, I should have made a stronger push on one of them MUCH earlier, but I just wasn't thinking very hard since N3 tbh. The NBA Playoffs are on now, and watching it has taken up most of my attention haha. I won't dance around and be all subtle next time around, but I think you can see where I'm coming from. Someone told me that you don't want to look too smart or else Mafia will see you as a threat and kill you, but not too dumb either or else you'll get lynched, so I aimed for the middle ground the whole time while lowkey trying to get by and find a way to lynch scum. Oh well, I'm disappointed I made some stupid mistakes, but I'll make sure to do better next game.

Reading through this thread definitely helped me a lot with strategies and scumhunting... I wasn't involved in the game and could look at what people were doing from a 3rd party perspective.

Hopefully I won't get myself modkilled next game...

I'm actually surprised no one pushed either me or Snike to claim. Blitzy mentioned it, but no one followed up on it. I was gonna claim 3rd party BP and Snike was gonna claim Amnesiac (for Oracle), because we knew those roles weren't in the game.

I'm actually surprised no one pushed either me or Snike to claim. Blitzy mentioned it, but no one followed up on it. I was gonna claim 3rd party BP and Snike was gonna claim Amnesiac (for Oracle), because we knew those roles weren't in the game.

I was trying to get to you guys, and use the whole "they're the unknowns in this game, they gotta be mafia" argument...but ehh I couldn't think of how to word it properly and soon enough just forgot as I watched Melo take a shit on the Heat.

Everyone: You usually win with your side, so don't freak out about dying. If you're me, you might get around to rigging your own death. :P:

I was trying to get to you guys, and use the whole "they're the unknowns in this game, they gotta be mafia" argument...but ehh I couldn't think of how to word it properly and soon enough just forgot as I watched Melo take a shit on the Heat.

Just go for it! It couldn't have hurt too much, at the very least, you would have had our fakeclaims to deal with, but that's better than nothing.

It's a learning experience, that's all. Hell, I'm still learning

Just go for it! It couldn't have hurt too much, at the very least, you would have had our fakeclaims to deal with, but that's better than nothing.

It's a learning experience, that's all. Hell, I'm still learning

Haha well I realized that wayy too late. It's my first time, and I'm still learning how to do things properly. Also I probably should have focused more towards the end but oh well. Is there another NOC game coming up?

If you're me, you might get around to rigging your own death. :P:

Everyone read CM4 right now

LOL WE LOST

Honestly expected we would be at LYLO or MYLO on D4 if we had a blitz lynch like I thought we would, but persuader and stuff didn't agree with me. Honestly now that I think about it, I kinda want eclipse to tell me how we lost cause I think we could have won if we got lucky with our night actions.

Overall disappointed by the town players, the ones that lived anyway, including me. Marth and Helios did a good amount of talking and a part of the theories they proposed were actually pretty solid, while some were actually just plain dumb. There was also way too much focus on the strange night results Kay got on me being a part of my role. I think this applies to scorri as well. Also annoyed by a lack of confidence on the town's part.

I would have had a tough time guessing Manix was mafia based on his posts. Manix being mafia made sense from a numbers perspective (I assumed 11 town, 4 maf, 1SK) and I assumed scorri and snike were maf and blitz, marth, helios, me, bal and shinori/iris were town, which left Manix to fullfill the last maf spot. But again, this wasn't enough to lynch him IMO and as such I didn't speak of this.

Also I think I myself played poorly outside of D1 and D3.

In any case, congratulations to scorri and Manix for playing well and winning the game for their team.

Honestly expected we would be at LYLO or MYLO on D4 if we had a blitz lynch like I thought we would, but persuader and stuff didn't agree with me. Honestly now that I think about it, I kinda want eclipse to tell me how we lost cause I think we could have won if we got lucky with our night actions.

If I may? We were going to roleblock you, kill Shinori (preventing dayvig), and persuade someone else to vote for our intended lynch target. You had no remaining roles that could have stopped it. (Tracker, Watcher, Martyr, Bodyguard) Something along those lines.

In any case, congratulations to scorri and Manix for playing well and winning the game for their team.

d'awww, thanks.

Edited by Manix

yeah manix hid himself really well imo

it was by process of elimination that I began to suspect him (after I died)

If you want my advice though, try not to pull the 'ugh I'm so confused' card too often. I used to do this every time I was scum and it starts to look a little off.

Edited by Levantamos

yeah manix hid himself really well imo

it was by process of elimination that I began to suspect him (after I died)

If you want my advice though, try not to pull the 'ugh I'm so confused' card too often. I used to do this every time I was scum and it starts to look a little off.

small problem: most of the time, I was kinda confused

even as mafia

Hahaha, that's fair then

it's just mafia sometimes tend to pull this even without really meaning to, it's kind of a considerable scumtell sometimes

Hahaha, that's fair then

it's just mafia sometimes tend to pull this even without really meaning to, it's kind of a considerable scumtell sometimes

Sounds pretty reasonable.

but anyway, gg to all

particularly Prims, you sly dog

and Excellen/Blitzy

This was the best post of Day 3the entire game, and the only response was Snike making an OMGUS post

A dressed up OMGUS post, thank you very much.

NM, Nm. Just checking the thread before going to school.

Entreprises are thriving, I see.

yeah another thing is that none of the scum listed fellow scum members as suspicions