Schoolgirl Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also eclipse I do not agree with this:

Mafia wins due to no one caring about most of D3

I spent most of my sunday summarizing things so yes I did care.

You were the exception, and "Mafia wins due to everyone that wasn't Excellen not caring on D3" didn't fit.

You were the exception, and "Mafia wins due to everyone that wasn't Excellen not caring on D3" didn't fit.

"Mafia wins because only Excellen cared"

Seems to fit to me

(yes I suppose this is being a bit egoistical)

EDIT

Actually want to amend that because blitz and the maf also cared.

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

Wow, so Bal is the Town Tracker.

In any case, if I'm going to bet on who's scum, its one player.

Manix. Simple. Other players are saying Manix has been acting weird/different from his usual self in this game(althouhg I haven't quite understood it yet, him joining the wagon on Rapier would make sense, him asking us to keep 13th alive was just stupid and finally, Bal targets him and gets a roleblock.

Something doesn't feel right here.

So any ideas how I couldv'e pushed for this lynch?

hey could you guys not kill me n1 next time

please and thank you?

Could you guys not lynch me on D1 either?

Seriously. XD

So basically every town member had suspicions on at least one of the mafia members, but no one knew how to push a vote against them because we were worried what the others would think.

Wow we're so pathetic hahaha.

Don't start 5 minutes before phase end. If people had more time to read things, you might have had a case going.

Though I will say, at least with the switching to me, if you guys had started pushing me more than five minutes before phase end I would have responded slightly better. :-p

Also, I really should have swapped my vote to give Blitz a majority about two hours before phase end when no one was around to do anything about it.

Edited by scorri

I think the same way me and Blitz did it. Talk about their behaviour and what it implies, post quotes etc.also don't use the "other players think he's scummy" as an argument.

Edited by Daigoji Excellen

Don't start 5 minutes before phase end. If people had more time to read things, you might have had a case going.

Basically agree with this. It's good to get your votes out at the start of the day to keep discussion going. Waiting until the last minute to vote is really damn scummy, actually.

Now I dunno if its just me, but.

I found it funny when Aere died after he claimed, with a seemed failed reaction, and I saw the squirtle as his avatar. I like, picture a clueless squirtle getting ganged upon. xD

Because I like this quote so much, you all get to see it:

Seriously, you can change votes if you change your mind, there were 36 votes from 15 players in an extended D1, 7 of which were cast in the last 21 minutes of the phase. That's not that great to put it nicely.

Also agreeing with this.

thanks for teaching this to me Kaoz

helped a whole lot (I didn't get to do it, but got to see how people reacted because of it)

LOL Straw was gonna try and kill me. Thank you Prims haha.

Eh, you were like my 4th or 5th target change lol. At one point I targeted Prims. If only I would've stuck with that decision :/