That one class that's always been reliable for you...

MacLovin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even FE11's Matthis/Roshea/Vyland?

Not all of them, just the good ones. In every Fe there is that one amazing Calve that ends up becoming an even better paladin once promoted. There are also a few promoted paladins out there too that are just as amazing if not better.

Try using Matthis, Vyland, and Roshea in H3. I think you'll change YOUR mind.

That is .... a good point. I prefer Cain+Able+Hardin+Frey. They don't give me nightmare's like those guys you listed.

Dancers/Bards are pretty much always reliable since they can remain useful even with atrocious level-ups.

Well... with some odd cases like how my Feena who was screwed in everything (except strength and skill) couldn't withstand Lunatic Sorcerer Meteor smacks with even a fresh coating of Barrier.

Paladins have always done the job for me, as well as Heroes. These are among the more versatile classes, having average or higher stats in most areas most of the time and can wield a variety of weapons (Paladins in FE7 could notably use the while Triangle). While their onlt real advantage is simply their versatility, their solid, all-around nature leaves both Pallies and Heroes with no real weaknesses either, They generally have a decent enough defense to take some hard knocks and are fast enough to avoid being doubled.

• 2 weeks later...

Rangers, Swordmasters, Assassins and Berserkers have never steered me wrong. Erk fan means I have seen bad Sages and as much as I like Dark Magic users, Knoll never really did well for me, and Ewan always seemed much better geared towards anima

Honestly, anything I get that can use an axe always seems to turn out really well for me. My Heroes, Berserkers, and axe-wielding Wyvernknights/Lords(even Shiida, reaching 23 Str. at 20/20 Wyvern Rider. Don't know which deity I appeased to make that happen.) are always amazing. My Warriors are a little less consistent, usually doing very well in 2 of the Strength/Skill/Speed stats and very poor in the other, and my Generals and Hector just end up rather slow, but overall any axe-wielder seems to do just fine with me.

Honorable mention goes to Sages/Arch Sages, Bishops/Saints, and Halberdiers/Sentinels.

Edited by sallas09

The Hero. Did a link battle in Fe8, and My Hero, Gerik only lost 8 HP out of his 60. He capped 4 out of the 6 stats (Only 2 he didn't were Luck and Res.) He was invincible and EXTREMELY reliable.