The "Does Haar need to be unbanned?" Draft

PKL

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-4 - 5 turns

Nevermind about that, if Sothe beastkiller crits the boss on his side and also ORKOs all the other laguz, then he can grab the robe on PP 4. Miccy got wrath and Sothe got cancel for filler. So yeah, they split up, Miccy to the left, Sothe to the right. I actually had to do more rigging for Sothe than Micaiah, wtf? The most riggy thing I had to do was in the beginning, where Miccy had to critkill a cat on EP and then dodge the other cat. :facepalm: No beastfoe.

Alright. Just say you updated the post with new chapters whenever you have something new. Im doing this because i tried finding stuff in the other haar draft and it was a pain, searching through 30 pages just to find someone's log.

I won't be able to catch up on this, due to IRL going nuts.

So, if anyone wants to take over for me, they're welcome.

Yeah, I thought I'd be able to do this.....and then my sibling erased my Wii Save data for all my fe10, Muramasa, and De Blob 2 progress.

Sorry guys, but I probobly won't be able to handle this atm, moving is such a pita.

And I got such a crazy team too.....

Well, Ill leave your spot there for you If u ever can play again but your team will be open to whoever wants to test it. In other words, after I finish, Im so making a second playthrough, but with your team and everyone else is free to do so too. EDIT: Unless someone randomly comes in and wants your spot. But I doubt it, theres not that many people that draft FE10.

Edited by PKL

Well, Ill leave your spot there for you If u ever can play again but your team will be open to whoever wants to test it. In other words, after I finish, Im so making a second playthrough, but with your team and everyone else is free to do so too. EDIT: Unless someone randomly comes in and wants your spot. But I doubt it, theres not that many people that draft FE10.

maybe soul

Bahaha, I can abuse Marcia's BEXP levels to get Str up to 23. With Brave Lance, that will do 6 damage x 4 = 24 in EP and then 24 again in PP. It is "possible" in theory to beat Ludveck with Marcia in 2 turns, she just needs to dodge a whole bunch of shit.

IIRC it required one shove on nealuchi and one on leanne.

BEXP abusing for str on Marcia is getting annoying. 1 str proc out of 23 tries lol.

Edited by PKL

..also, in retrospect, i wonder if i could have done better with more abuse, SB seems to be able to replicate what i did with ed with ilyana o_O.

Haha, I haven't got that far yet, I'm just planning ahead when I can't be on.

With the number of units I have for 1-4, maybe even a 3 turn is possible. Maybe this is overextending it a bit but still...

Edited by Serious Bananas

Beat SB with my team.

AGH the 3 turn isn't working for 1-6-1. So Sothe has to get to the priest? He can, but then everything decides to attack Volug instead of Sothe. Miccy takes care of the armors up top as always though.

Yeah, the KE myrm isnt stationary, problem is luring him in turn 1...you would need 2 shoves i think. If volug had 1-2 range a 3 turn would be very possible :/

1-2 - 5 turns (13)

A four turn is possible. It's just way too tedious, Edward needs to get the right level ups in the right places, and dodge a bunch of 90s while in Wrath range, and be sure to crit everything. So I settled for a 5 turn with the Drop. It works I guess.

How do you 5 turn 1-3 again?

Yeah, the KE myrm isnt stationary, problem is luring him in turn 1...you would need 2 shoves i think. If volug had 1-2 range a 3 turn would be very possible :/

Wait what? The KE Myrm is the one at the back near the healer isn't he?

Eh, the KE myrm is the one near the first group of armors :p, or maybe im totally confuzzled. Also, eddie needs all str and some def procs + draco for the 1-2 4 turn without wrath and the steel sword. That explains why you couldnt do it :p.