The "Does Haar need to be unbanned?" Draft

PKL

What were you guys smoking to let me get away with Tits+ZIhark+Neph+Janaff?

Also, I pick Ena, because I like her looks.

also, so far

Folgore Green - Titania, Zihark, Nephenee, Janaff, Tibarn, Sanaki, Fiona, Skrimir, Ena

Team Review!

Titania-

AMong fe10s best units, solid throughout the game and can promote to 3rd tier very soon.

Zihark-HOW DID HE GO AFTER ARAN AND VOLUG?

This guy is nuts, good bases, class, Earth aff., and can go 3rd tier in 3-6.

Also, my DB powerhouse

Neph-My p2 powerhouse.

Humble beginnings, then a 2-E bexp dump to 3rd tier or close should make her wtf ridiculous.

My other OP"d early p3 joiner.

Janaff-

Ferries Ike in 3-11, and just needs 1 lvl of bexp+tear and getting to S strike ASAP.

Tibarn-

HAwk Army IS Tibarn.

Ridiculous when he's here, and with celerity+boots he could go 12 move.

BUt then again, he's already ridiculous.

Sanaki-

Silver Army, Forges, Resolve+Duant.

Giving her another chance, and I need a mage for the desert.

Fiona-

Yeah, I like my Female Silver KNights, and she can train in the Hawk Army, while Tibbers kills everything.

Eh, EarthXEarth with Zihark and watch the fun.

Skrimer-

And my Silver Army problems are solved!

Ena-

Pretty face, and blood tide.

Edited by Folgore Green

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stolen picks: goddamnit sigrun, nephenee (noticed u silly guys didnt draft her in second round until i had picked) and sanaki. Team analysis: Edward- shaves many turns in part 1 and is great in part 3 DB. Nephenee Mia- great offense except against generals will be a great help. Marcia- best flier, i just realized i couldve gotten marcia + neph...fuckdamnit. Soren- haha wtf how did i get him. He beats what mia cant. Hint: generals. Rolf- will be a great help in hawk army. Muraim- best tiger. Filler because i need 4 units to 4 turn 1-8 and itsnt completely horrible in 4-4 unlike a certain hippie crow...Rhys- desert and more part 3 overkill. Lyre- bahahahahaha...hahahhaha...omg LOL. Ena- lol.

CR-S01: Oscar, Volug, Tanith, Nealuchi, Shinon, Ulki, Danved, Lethe, Nasir

Oscar: same as always, Hawk

Volug: same as always, can 2 turn 3-13 and probably can 4 turn 1-8 like in the SFDTT, Silver

Tanith: 3-11 ferrier, Silver army and desert main person

Nealuchi: 2-E 2 turner, Hawk army filler

Shinon: double bow shenanigans, good at killing things, probably Greil

Ulki: flier, probably going to Greil

Danved: Greil army filler

Lethe: Hawk army filler

Nasir: hello endgame

3-1 generals is exactly the ones I meant. Tits is promoted at that point...29 str + steel poleax ORKOs them although you need adept for the 2 range generals because short axe doesnt ORKO. Good thing shes gonna be in best bio when she faces them though!

fuq sleep, I have an IPad.

Greetings, I am the 'meh' player. I shall be your control group of average-players-in-first-draft-turncount. I will finish in a month, but my turncounts are going to be fuqing stupid.

I fail to see why I should be dissapointed with my squad. It even has a dragon!

Badasses, ASSEMBLE!

IKE - Da Hero. Will be doing most of the work in PT3. Then again, it's freaking Ike, so he'll be doing a lot of stuff. Will use Ragnell (Even against Black Knight. Hammers are for people with no sense of drama.)

MICAIAH - Da Heroin. Will be my main offensive magic user for most of the game. Dracoshield Hoarding, GO. WILL BE USING THANI BECAUSE IT'S BROKEN.

SOTHE - Da Lancer. Will be doing nothing in most of PT1 because Nolan wants that lovely lovely EXP. Will be a lifesaver for the rest of it. Will be using the SS-rank knife.

NOLAN - Da Tank. Will beat faces in during PT1. Urvan, GIVEN!

LAURA - Da Chick. Will staffbot reliably, then help Micaiah kick ass in the Desert.

MAKALOV - Da Stoner. Has a horse, so +1. Gonna give him Alondite for endgame, because it's freaking MAKALOV. With ALONDITE. Will promote to use BOWS because I'm TROLOLOLOLOL.

MIST - Da only other Greil Merc other than Ike. Great. Well, at least she can fight and heal and has a horse.

LEANNE - Screw it, she's going to be my Heron. Live with it.

LEHRAN - BWAHAHAHAyeah no, not recruiting him. Screw it, too difficult, i'm out.

LUCIA - Da Action Girl. Always useful to have a Trueblade along in my opinion. Vague Katti given.

GIFFCA - LOL endgame tower bait. Will just plow through stuff.

SIGRUN - DA FLYER 1.0. Given the Wishblade. Shall see you in hell. HOLY GUARD, ASSEMBLE!

VIKA - Da Flyer 2.0. Will level-spam like crazy when I get her back, because she can be a real powerhouse if levelled. According to a LP I read once.

Then again, that guy used Fiona as his Wishblade user, so WTH should I listen to him?

VOLKE - Da Eleventh Hour Ranger. He kills things and acts awesome.

He's MOTHER-FRAKKING VOLKE. He needs no other things to do.

Edited by Gone2Ground

I'm loving this.

WHAT

THE

HELL

WERE

WE

ALL

SMOKING???

Also, lol at PKL finally getting Marcia.

And getting stuck with the GM that's locked to 1 range(LolWind Edge Mia)

I have a PLAN for 3-2. Rescue soren with ike after soren full moves. celerity mia gets shoved by everyone and their mom, ike gives soren to mia and mia drops soren in boss range in turn 2. GG? Having 4 units in 3-3 will also trivialize it so much...actually, i might be able to emulate titania's TCs with so many goddamn part 3 units. What were we all smoking? I want some more.

Edited by PKL

Wait, did you guys give me Gareth or Volke? PG1 post says Volke, but I could have sworn I got Gareth.

EDIT: Apparently Volke. Wow, I was really tired by that time of night when I wrote up the team-summary post.

Edited by Gone2Ground

Team

184px-Jill.pngElinciaFE10Portrait.png269px-Gatrie_RD.pngCalill_FE10.png248px-Heather.pngTormod.png278px-Tauroneo_RD.png187px-Kyza2.png205px-Renning_FE10.png

Jill - whee! Drop, Shield and Robe O_o! Betray Miccy and then go to Silver!

Lincy - gee_wiz_emoticon.gif no pwnalty XD, Hawk Queen!

Gatrie - Gogo 3-1! Greil

Calill - 3 turn 3-9, Silver!

Heather - 2-2, I don't know, go Greil and open doors and shit.

Tormod - 1-8 and 1-E! Buy Arcfire! Meteor doors in 4-4

Tauroneo - 4 turn 3-13, lolLuna

Kyza - Train train, blossom train, gogo S strike by 3-10! Go Hawk

Renning - Lol 4-E

EDIT: PK, you forgot to put [FE10] to the title 8X

Edited by Quintessence