Support Conversations

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rufure: (aside) if he sees this and becomes more in love I'm divorcing him...

Ahaha, this is fantastic. I'm so glad that MU actually has a personality this time, and it's hilarious to boot.

From this support and the C13 cutscene that's what I infer. :<

Isn't the whole point of the children coming to the present (or the whole game, even) to change that future? Maybe Lucina's mother doesn't die in the new future created?

Lucina's mother could've died of illness for all we know. Krom dies to MU in the old future, but we don't know what happens to the mother. I don't know if there's significant script differences between mothers, or if they're the same script with only variation in the way they talk, but given that it's MU that says "the dead me in the future" as a literal translation of the Chinese, it might be circumstances that Lucina can't change like illness.

Some of the other children seem to have living parents at least likely up until the destruction of the world happened. Others, like Selena, had parents who died in battle. Selena was quite bitter about the "abandonment" and grew up extremely rebellious because of it.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Lucina's mother could've died of illness for all we know. Krom dies to MU in the old future, but we don't know what happens to the mother. I don't know if there's significant script differences between mothers, or if they're the same script with only variation in the way they talk, but given that it's MU that says "the dead me in the future" as a literal translation of the Chinese, it might be circumstances that Lucina can't change like illness.

Some of the other children seem to have living parents at least likely up until the destruction of the world happened. Others, like Selena, had parents who died in battle. Selena was quite bitter about the "abandonment" and grew up extremely rebellious because of it.

Why? Why must epic twin tails skilled tsundere types always have sad backstories?sad.gif

That makes sense. I just think KromxFeMU is just so cute, It makes me sad to know she dies... =(

Edited by MoonAdept

Could also be that FeMU simply stayed possessed as she was in the interlude. Also, Krom survived her stabbing him in the old future, if his supports with Lucina are anything to go by.

Edit: Oh wait, she straight-up says she dies. Whoops.

Edited by Miscellany

Why? Why must epic twin tails skilled tsundere types always have sad backstories?sad.gif

If they don't, why would we care about them?

Hey look, all of SumiaxRufure and JeromexLucina S in Japanese. I'll get to work on those sometime after finals.Any preference on which should come first?

Edited by Miscellany

Hey look, all of SumiaxRufure and JeromexLucina S in Japanese. I'll get to work on those sometime after finals.Any preference on which should come first?

I would like JeromexLucina first if possible. I wonder what the masked and mysterious types talk about.

I'd go for SumiaxRufure first if you have time and you're feeling confident, because it's complete.

BTW, I'd like to claim DonnyxOlivia when it's posted.

Also somebody I know is working on LizxMariabel... ; )

Do both

But yeah as much as I love Lucina and Jerome both, I agree with Vincent that Sumia x Rufure is complete and should come first.

I could see about recording video of support conversations from my game, so that any Japanese translators can work with them.

I even have a couple in mind.

I could see about recording video of support conversations from my game, so that any Japanese translators can work with them.

I even have a couple in mind.

Do we have any more Japanese translators in this thread besides me? I'm bad with kanji and have to rely on the internet most of the time, so I don't think I'd do well with a video...

Do we have any more Japanese translators in this thread besides me? I'm bad with kanji and have to rely on the internet most of the time, so I don't think I'd do well with a video...

I can read hiragana and katakana, but when it comes to kanji... I'm pretty much lost. And I can't really call myself a translator that much anyways.