Let's predict the SpotPass characters from the rest of the games

Jave

For some reason, I am thinking that if they do a second gen of FE4, it'd be one of the kids for each character in the first gen set (Celice for Sigurd, Yurius for Alvis, Yuria for Diadora, Leaf for Ethlin, Altenna for Cuan, Lakche/Skasaher for Ira, etc) Of course, there are a few fathers in the first set who wouldn't get a child, so eh. Maybe they will get an equivalent? (Like Hannibal for Arden or Favel for Jamka?)

We already basically know the list for New Mystery FE and the second list for FE4 thanks to the two versions of the Marth vs Celice DLC chapters.

See the first post in this topic:

http://serenesforest...showtopic=32218

Just replace "Prince Marth" with "King Marth" (The first post was done before the Alm DLC which revealed King Marth was out). I just hope there's still a third Archanea unit list based on the classic games. The FE3 list is way too focused on New Mystery rather than the original (although it's kind of understandable due to its use of the artwork - but I want to see the FE1/3 card artwork making it to this game too - alongside a more relevant character list...).

Edited by NeonZ

If FE1/3 gets Spotpass

I want Abel

Let's see, I'd like Seth, Fin (likely FE5), Fred (also FE5), Marcus x2, and Geoffrey.

Together with Frederick they will be my army of Butlerknights

And it will be glorious

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Well, would that mean we get a fourth Marth? What would he be called then? Seems a bit excessive...

Heroic Marth!

I guess Marth will be an issue if they really intend to include him in every Archanea set. But, still, the current Spotpass list basically ignores Marth's entire initial party which is full of characters who got referenced throughout the series. It also means no Pegasus Sisters trio and no Sirius/Camus. I'd just like to see something like this, I guess:

Heroic Marth

Cain

Abel

Gordin/on

Draug/Doga

Palla/Paola

Est

Yumina

Sirius

Medeus (Is there any generic enemy manakete in the game? If not, then Goto, with Sirius/Camus as the token villain).

All "archetype" characters would be represented, alongside a couple of FE3 characters. Yumina is there just for class variation. At this point, they just seem to be completely avoiding the archetype characters...

All "archetype" characters would be represented, alongside a couple of FE3 characters. Yumina is there just for class variation. At this point, they just seem to be completely avoiding the archetype characters...

yeah Nabarl deffanably isn't an archetyepe or a spotpass charecter

sarcasm they even showed how popular the archetype is by making him a lvl 20 swordmaster

plus i don't see omga, maria, bord and cord, lena, Michalis, Julian, Jeorge, Minerva, Lornez, Merric, Arran and Samson, Wendall

all archetypes from FE 1 so don't say you got all of them

Edited by goodperson707

So, you typed an entire paragraph because part of one sentence of mine was out of line? "They seem to be completely avoiding archetype characters" was a mistake, but look at the beginning of that post:

But, still, the current Spotpass list basically ignores Marth's entire initial party which is full of characters who got referenced throughout the series.

Really, the main issue here is the absence of the initial characters (+Camus). I can see why Jeigan isn't included, but not even a single set of red/green cavaliers? Or a full Pegasus Sisters set?

plus i don't see omga, maria, bord and cord, lena, Michalis, Julian, Jeorge, Minerva, Lornez, Merric, Arran and Samson, Wendall

Ogma, Minerva and Merric already are spotpass characters alongside Navarre. Those others are only archetypes in very vague ways. Many only have straight reference characters in FE6. But, yet again, if you reread my post, the issue that I've mentioned is regarding the "FE12" line up. 7 out of the 10 characters seem to be FE11/12 exclusives. If that's supposed to be the only other Archanea representation, it's pretty poor compared to the other games. They're basically forcing two games into a single set of 10 characters if there isn't a third Archanea set.

Edited by NeonZ

I don't mind an army of Marths tbh, it'd be funny :B

I think they just want the art style to stay consistent between sets wrt FE12's. I wish more characters got brand-new OAs there, though. Cain and Abel, for starters.

I don't mind an army of Marths tbh, it'd be funny :B

I think they just want the art style to stay consistent between sets wrt FE12's. I wish more characters got brand-new OAs there, though. Cain and Abel, for starters.

Yeah... not only would we get better characters for spotpass (like maybe Jagen instead of ew Norne), we'd get better artwork (I think especially of the FE2 artwork which is horrible).

I just need to see a few people.

Ike (He'll be a Hero) and Ephraim (Probably a paladin)look like they'll be in, and I need to see them.

I know I'll be disappointed, 'cos Cormag's probably not going in, and he's awesome. Raven, Gerik, Dart, Rath, Haar, Edward, and Nino couldn't hurt either. I need to see Hector, and if they do a team for FE7, he'll be in. (They'll make him a general again.)

(Too bad I don't know how to get spotpass, and it's not definitely coming out in the U.S.)

US and EU will need a seperate system for the Spotpass stuff. This will probably mean we'll have to wait for every character to be re released over here even though they are already out in japan. (Inverse will not show up before 2013 over here)

I don't understand what you mean, if the US/EU are separate from japan, they can just release them whenever. I don't see why they'd wait for japan to redistribute them.

Of course, japan would get them all first.

I don't think Japan ever stopped distributing the previous SpotPass downloads, so there's no redistribution involved. But regardless, it's likely that the US and EU would distribute them on their own timer, month by month, starting with minimal downloads available at release. So it would still take a while to get to all of them.

Yeah... not only would we get better characters for spotpass (like maybe Jagen instead of ew Norne), we'd get better artwork (I think especially of the FE2 artwork which is horrible).

I would love a spotpass Jagen. So much. He'd be on my team forever and ever unless I do an all-girls run.

Stuff before FE7 are generally pretty sub-par IMO. FE5's nice, though, for the most part, but it doesn't work well alongside digital media.

Not doing FE1/3/11/12 or FE4 1st Gen because those have already been done by Nintendo. Long post ahoy.

FE2

Alm

Celicia

Clea

Maison

Zeke

Teeta

Norma

Judah

Yeah, that's not 10. But that's all who seems important. I've never played FE2.

FE4-Second Gen

Celice

Yuria

Yurius

Aless

Oifey

Shanan

Leaf

Hannibal

Altenna

Fin

FE5