what class will your mu be

cyron

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if we equip Falaflame and have Tome expert...does the character get treated as if s/he has +10 Mag when using staves? If so, then 23 range Rescue and Psychic looks very attractive :XD:

Edited by Rothene

I am going to make mine a sage. With magic as MU's best stat, My Unit can get up to a 50 magic cap as a sage and can do some serious damage, especially with Vengeance.

Fighter/Warrior or Knight/General.

Unless I make it a male for marriage reasons. In that case the class do not matter as he's only there to get some nice Gen 2 girls on my team.

I would have to say after a bit in the Grandmaster class, I may reclass him to Dragonmaster. I love me some Dracos.

im planning to go strategist-dark mage-sage-valkyrie as i want her to be a purly magic unit. and i know valkyries are not usually magic tanks but with the skills from mage and sage im sure she will be pretty useful, plus a pony!!! im also plannin on making olivia my dark Pegasus cuz i really dont like dancers, taimo a dark knight, serg another valkyrie and viole a sage! i loooove mages

Edited by Dark Nocturne

Barbarian -> Berserker

Any other option is for little (underleveled mage) girls!

Going past tier 1 is a ridiculous folly that doesn't happen when you pick the best class

im planning to go strategist-dark mage-sage-valkyrie as i want her to be a purly magic unit. and i know valkyries are not usually magic tanks but with the skills from mage and sage im sure she will be pretty useful, plus a pony!!! im also plannin on making olivia my dark Pegasus cuz i really dont like dancers, taimo a dark knight, serg another valkyrie and viole a sage! i loooove mages

You can't go Dark Mage -> Sage. You'd need to reclass into Priest or Mage first.

I'll probably go the boring route and keep him Strategist/Grandmaster. Mostly because I find it kinda odd when the portraits don't match up with the models. I can kinda get it when promotions of the base class deviate, as they still keep with some of the same design elements, but reclassing puts them in completely different outfits. If that makes sense. I admit I am just being particular.

I'll probably start playing around with it on a second playthrough or such though. Dark Knight seems like it'd be fun to use.

I'll definitely be a sorcerer. It will be nice to see the opponents faces when their life is constantly being drained from them with sol, vengeance, and Inverse's Darkness.

Strategist -> Grandmaster, and Cavalier -> Great Knight no matter what. Pegasus Knight -> Dark Pegasus for girl MUs. And I'm gonna throw in classes like Barbarian (for guy MUs) and Mage (maybe even with a Dark Knight promotion) just to round it out.