Best Prf Weapon?

BBM

What would you say the best Prf weapon is? Take into account availability and the weapon's stats. I'm going to discount the FE4 Holy Weapons because those are almost on a different playing field with both the huge Mt and huge Stat bonuses.

My vote would probably go to FE10!Amiti. 15 Mt Brave Sword with infinite uses that gives +3 Def and +Res? Who needs 1-2 range on their weapon?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to general availability, I'd say the good old Rapier. While its exact function varies from game to game, its almost always a sword-wielding Lord's starting weapon, and they'll rely heavily on it to get kills in for a while. Thankfully by the time it breaks they'll be strong enough to hold their own with standard weapons.... usually.

When it comes to general availability, I'd say the good old Rapier. While its exact function varies from game to game, its almost always a sword-wielding Lord's starting weapon, and they'll rely heavily on it to get kills in for a while. Thankfully by the time it breaks they'll be strong enough to hold their own with standard weapons.... usually.

Hard point to refute, this one, so I'ma go with it. Good old Rapier.

Mani Katti has a good case. Availability, doesn't touch your funds, effective against calv/armor, high usage. It fixes itself if used in Lyn mode. Most importantly, it has 20 crt, further increasing its power and usage.

Ephriam's Reginleif.

Its better than than the Rapier. Higher MT and most cavaliers and knights wield lances anyway

Wolf Beil is a close 2nd place. It would be the best but it has only 30 use and FE7 effective MT bonuses suck.

Wing Spear (11 only, didn't feel it was that important in 12 due to the severe drop in numbers in regards to cav/armour enemies) is forgable and extremely cool

And Graphicalibur

Ohhhh man

Wait, I forgot.

FE5 Holsety is the best. cool.gif

But don't you get Sety with like 2 chapters left in FE5?

And you miss out on Cyas' leadership stars.

Its availability sucks though.

Hey, it's still the best weapon, it's just that Sety is MIA for most of the game.

Edited by Refa

I'm gonna go with Hector's Wolf Beil. Really helpful during earlygame, since there's a lot of calvary and knights. Honorable mentions go to the Rapier and Reginleif.

Graphcalibur has gotta be it. It's just too good. Gotten early, low weight, high damage, 1-2 range, extremely high crit rate, and deals magic damage which is huge in Thracia, probably huger than doing effective damage vs. Cavalry and Armors.

Edited by Silvercrow

I'm definitely fond of Daim Thunder. A spell with a brave weapon effect is nothing short of awesome, though I do sort of wish a better unit than Olwen could use it.

Win spear. /thread

But that's already been mentioned...twice, in fact! Not counting other people who mentioned it afterwards.

Edited by Refa