Best Prf Weapon?

BBM

what the fuck else are you going to do about +10 def gate/throne bonuses which grafcalibur ignores

Killer weapons, magic swords (esp. on someone like Karin), numerous other people with high(er) PCC and accuracy..........who don't need the resources you like to spoonfeed Asvel to make his way to 10/1 or whatever drivel and can lay claim to an early master seal themselves.

you don't ever have to face baldack or paulus

Uh.........Baldack moves into the city right behind his armor vanguard after that destroys part of the southern wall. Are you dense?

see the funny thing here is that certain people are trying to argue the merits of mages in TRS when they are the movement equivalent of dismounted cavalry i.e. terrible

Except movement isn't all it's cracked up to be in the game, especially if you have tomes that OHKO (never mind ORKO) monsters or even most human foes, add 10 defense, etc. Characters don't need to be Narron/Zeek quality for one to vouch for their merits. Maps have high enemy concentration outdoors and indoor maps/dismounting to swordlock become frequent later on. Oh, and this is sure to get your speedrunner blood boiling..........only one of two teams can have access to a warp staff until the final! Boundless woe!

aren't you the guy who's proud of being racist and misogynistic

my god, are you retarded

Wow.......way to illustrate it is YOU who is the fucking retard (on top of having a clearly insufferable, antagonistic and elitist reputation) here. If you'd actually read that thread, you'd realize that I stated I have quantities of both but in moderation and not without foundations/reservations/exceptions to the rule. Pride has nothing to do with it, fucking retard, nor did it ever enter the discussion! Wah, I'm not predisposed to enjoy the company of other people. I don't need pride to feel averse to suffering or conversing with narrow-minded assholes like yourself gladly, did I strike a precious nerv - no wait I don't care.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/i]Killer weapons, magic swords (esp. on someone like Karin), numerous other people with high(er) PCC and accuracy..........who don't need the resources you like to spoonfeed Asvel to make his way to 10/1 or whatever drivel and can lay claim to an early master seal themselves.

Uh.........Baldack moves into the city right behind his armor vanguard after that destroys part of the southern wall. Are you dense?

Except movement isn't all it's cracked up to be in the game, especially if you have tomes that OHKO (never mind ORKO) monsters or even most human foes, add 10 defense, etc. Characters don't need to be Narron/Zeek quality for one to vouch for their merits. Maps have high enemy concentration outdoors and indoor maps/dismounting to swordlock become frequent later on. Oh, and this is sure to get your speedrunner blood boiling..........only one of two teams can have access to a warp staff until the final! Boundless woe!

Wow.......way to illustrate it is YOU who is the fucking retard (on top of having a clearly insufferable, antagonistic and elitist reputation) here. If you'd actually read that thread, you'd realize that I stated I have quantities of both but in moderation and not without foundations/reservations/exceptions to the rule. Pride has nothing to do with it, fucking retard, nor did it ever enter the discussion! Wah, I'm not predisposed to enjoy the company of other people. I don't need pride to feel averse to suffering or conversing with narrow-minded assholes like yourself gladly, did I strike a precious nerv - no wait I don't care.

Okay apparently I need words here since my previous post got deleted. You should probably get rid of that last paragraph (though really you should go back in time and not post that topic), because this is never going to stop being an issue.

also my previous post:

link.jpg

Comments like these:

aren't you the guy who's proud of being racist and misogynistic

my god, are you retarded

Can stop now.

Play nice.

Killer weapons,

still hit defense

magic swords (esp. on someone like Karin),

lol yeah okay karin using magic swords, very funny guy, very funny

numerous other people with high(er) PCC and accuracy

why do you need higher PCC when 3 * grafcalibur's 40 crit is way above the 99 maximum

grafcalibur has the highest weapon hit in the game, tying with slim sword and slim lance (lol), and only technically losing to holsety due to holsety's +20 skl

who don't need the resources you like to spoonfeed Asvel to make his way to 10/1 or whatever drivel and can lay claim to an early master seal themselves.

you don't need to spoonfeed asvel anything; getting him to 10/1 by chapter 8x should be a trivial matter because he destroys chapter 5

for fuck's sake i got him to 10/1 by chapter 7 in 0% growths elite mode, and i stealthed chapter 6

Baldack moves into the city right behind his armor vanguard after that destroys part of the southern wall. Are you dense?

you know that you don't have to defeat a single enemy on that map to finish the chapter right

in fact it is the easiest way to do the chapter

Except movement isn't all it's cracked up to be in the game, especially if you have tomes that OHKO (never mind ORKO) monsters or even most human foes, add 10 defense, etc. Characters don't need to be Narron/Zeek quality for one to vouch for their merits. Maps have high enemy concentration outdoors and indoor maps/dismounting to swordlock become frequent later on.

hey remember when people thought that high movement was useless in FE11 H5 because units "couldn't survive on their own"

or when people thought that high movement classes were bad in FE12 H3 because they didn't have high enough caps

yeah in summary, poo-poo on that

Wow.......way to illustrate it is YOU who is the fucking retard

nope also i should point out that by convention, ellipses only have 3 periods

(on top of having a clearly insufferable, antagonistic and elitist reputation) here.

the pope is loved by his people

I don't need pride to feel averse to suffering or conversing with narrow-minded assholes like yourself gladly, did I strike a precious nerv - no wait I don't care.

then kindly show yourself out, the door is thataway --->

Shramm isn't quite like the Lopto Sword. Shramm only halves damage after applying Def, so it won't make the damage get crushed to almost nothing like the Lopto Sword easily can.

On the other hand, it has a lot of crit and kills monsters, and Vega's not dying anyway.