Overall, what scrapped features do you support/oppose the removal of?

Retsudo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be nice if FE revamped the system and kept it in. I feel it allows for more diverse strategies..

I feel that it doesn't.

Don't those still exist?

I think he's talking about for recruitable enemies. I always thought it was pretty silly.

Edited by Anouleth

Don't those still exist?

I think they do since the a few JP sites are listing stats for each difficulty, with Lunatic/Lunatic+ giving larger bonuses. The data looks rather inconsistent right now, so I'm not really sure when they start adding the bounses. It looks like the earliest point would be Chapter 8 for Lunatic(+) (when Grego and Nono join), and Chapter 12 on Hard (Serge). Poor Donny, it doesn't look like he gets any help.

This game definitely features some kind of HM bonus. It's weird because

Basilio and Flavia get them

and I don't recall them being enemies. I think I saw some other recruitables with HM bonuses that aren't enemies, but my memory might be failing me.

It looks like it's applied to anyone who joins after a certain point in the story, whether or not they're an enemy. Earlier units don't get them, later units do, with the threshold earlier on Lunatic(+).

I think they do since the a few JP sites are listing stats for each difficulty, with Lunatic/Lunatic+ giving larger bonuses. The data looks rather inconsistent right now, so I'm not really sure when they start adding the bounses. It looks like the earliest point would be Chapter 8 for Lunatic(+) (when Grego and Nono join), and Chapter 12 on Hard (Serge). Poor Donny, it doesn't look like he gets any help.

For player characters? You're sure? That's bizarre.

I know that for SpotPass, the characters lose their boosted stats when they join. They even display their unboosted stats if you check them in the interaction screen before going to the map.

I had a bit of time so I added the HM/LM bonuses here.

I think it's probably hard to notice them until you reach

Tiki.

Huh, so this explains the variation in Basilio's and Flavia's stats from the ones you got initially.

Say, how'd you get Emelina's stats?

Edited by Othin

Ah, that's convenient. So that's why you listed their classes now. Hopefully we'll get more info about them as well.