The Resistance IV

Tables

Yes, fine. The 3 of us are obviously cemented where we think.

The reason why I support Eclipse as a member of Resistance? This right here.

I think I illustrated that if I was a spy, the game would already be won for the spies.

We all know it. I pointed it out (first, I think, i can't be arsed to look it up and confirm), but she comfortably acknowledged it, but hasn't threatened or anything. She and I both know to move on and accept that it's a possibility.

I'd still like to see more of Kay and Rein. BBM says Rein doesn't post much, so I dunno what to expect.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In which case, you're banking on the fact that Rein will propose a team with three Resistance members. I think he will, on the sole basis that he's got numbers on his side. Next would be whether or not it passes.

Alternately, I can force 4.5 RIGHT NOW. I kinda like talking, though, and I really wish it wasn't so quiet.

Having been in other Res games, have you seen worse/more confusing logic than you have seen here?

@BBM: It relies on total luck. We can't really entertain such stuff in possibilities. If we go by that, then we should consider you and Rein as the scum team.

Either ways I think eclipse really is not a spy and we should forget about getting inputs from Rein and Kay because they won't post much. I mean, godammit, let's finish this game!

Jokingly anti-climatic post aside, well done to our two spies. They played a very good game. I was kinda rooting for a Resistance win, because despite what the results on this forum might suggest, the Resistance genuinely do get about a 40-45% win rate, and that increases close to 50% with Plot Cards and Mission Targetting. Ah well, maybe something about forum setting hurts the Resistance? If anything, I'd have thought the perfect memory would help...

Just before ending things properly, I'd like everyone to state who they think the two spies are. Spies, pretend you're still Resistance members, it's more fun :).

Oh, this may or may not help:

Round Prop 4.4: Mission .

Team: apocalypseArisen, eclipse, Marth,

Yes: BigBangMeteor, apocalypseArisen, eclipse, Marth,

No: Elieson, Kay,

Result: Yes - 4, No - 2

Proposal passes

BBM/Rein (but when the rest of the game is playing worse than Rein, that's just sad)

Edited by eclipse

Rein: That one doesn't work cause neither of them were on the last mission.

My bet as an observer is Rein/BBM

shhh nobody needs to know

Rein + Kay, blah. I was this close to suggesting Elieson instead of Rein, but I thought that it would probably not pass, and if Rein was a spy, we would probably not get through 4.5 with him as the leader AND in possession of a Strong Leader card. So I decided to just pin my hopes on the team being Elieson+Kay instead.

Current Suspicions.

Marth- Elieson/Eclipse

Elieson- Rein/Kay

Eclipse- BBM/Rein

Rein- BBM/Kay

BBM- Rein/Kay

Kay- *Rein/BBM (as her most recent post during 4.3 indicated

Edited by Elieson

BBM/Rein (but when the rest of the game is playing worse than Rein, that's just sad)

Was that a hit on yourself?