Fire Emblem become Pokemon trainer

Idon't know why i think about that but maybe i should share...

Today i'm play pokemon white at my computer. I play that while looking at my computer's wallpaper which is fire emblem character. Suddenly i think what if fire emblem characters (6-12) become pokemon trainer. Which one of pokemon will be fit with the character (fire emblem).

And i just think some of them will be like this:

Hector get Mudkip (because the final form of mudkip is Swampert. And i think Swampert has a good defense+attack-----> same with Great Lord Hector)

Lyn get Gible (well.....i don't know why i choose Gible to be her pokemon. But i think the final form of Gible-----> Garchomp maybe has a good speed like Lyn?)mellow.gif

Eliwood get Pansear (flexible but little bit weird. i never use pansear since i get that and i just play eliwood's chapter at blazing sword once. After that, meh.....for Eliwood. Sorry)Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Sain get male Mincinno (with the Attract move, it can tease every female with that-------> same with Sain's habit)

Haar get Snorlax ( i never play Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn. But, when i read Haar's personality in wiki, i find that Haar always sleep even in the middle of battlefield ------> same with Snorlax, likes sleeping)

When you say you are 'elf', do you mean that you're an eleven-year old German?

... This is an honest query more than an insult, I promise.

Edited by Furetchen

shedinja

Alakazam is also too strong though. I think Rattata/Raticate would be best. Pretty speedy, and good damage early game, but starts falling off later on.

When you say you are 'elf', do you mean that you're an eleven-year old German?

... This is an honest query more than an insult, I promise.

It's OK. I'll explain it.

ELF is Ever Lasting Friends. That is Super Junior's fandom. I'm fan of it. And Super Junior is a boyband from South Korea.

Pokemon for antagonist character :

Idoun get Giratina

Nergal get Darkrai

Lyon get Dusknoir

Ashnard get Rayquaza

Ashera get Deoxys

Medeus get Zekrom (huh?)

Gharnef get Cofagrigus